jackmarshton57

Steam Name: [DN] Nodez

Ingame Name: Nodez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:490098914

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: It says console 

Reason for Ban: "40 warns thing"

Dispute:

1: I have a couple reason why I want to get a appeal. Which I am gonna explain in the paragraphs. Also might be a little sloppy haven't done a 5 paragraph essay in like 5 months. I mean I just wanna play and the reason are below now.

2: I've a good 70ish% or all my hours on Gmod all into Gaminglight and I love gaminglight. I know how it works and I've gotten friends because of gaming light including SCP-RP and Police-RP which is what I am appealing right now. And it sucks not being on Police-RP I loved just hoping on and getting in police chases getting busted. It was fun it was a new feeling. Like no other servers had the same feel, the same atmosphere as gaminglight they couldn't match it.

3: Families, I'm in a family on there.  I can't really play on there because of the ban and I really want to play on there. And I've played so many hours on police-RP and I liked getting money,ECT. And it was just fun in all like I said in the last paragraph.

4: I've made too much money on there to throw it away. I've made like a good 50 mil but I threw it away because of the ban. But the 50 mil was on cars and stuff like that. It's not the same playing on other servers. I just so fun too play on Gaminglight compared too every other server.

5: So that's why I want my ban to be appealed. I know last paragraph not impressive.

1 more day till this is hidden/taken down

Edited by jackmarshton57

18 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

39 chances to turn yourself around. You failed that and now you are paying the price for it.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/14/2019 at 7:37 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

39 chances to turn yourself around. You failed that and now you are paying the price for it.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 7/14/2019 at 5:37 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

sorry but i gotta agree with steve i dont get how people can get so many warns my 8 warns what i have on me is alot to me, sorry plus asking in adverts in a discord chat for people to +support it isn't the best thing as well 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

-Support

• Sorry, but if you liked the server so much you shouldn't have kept breaking rules

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• Head Admin
On 7/14/2019 at 7:37 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

you can remove your old warnings later on.  

-support

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪