Ronin staff report

bigherbodracoo

-support 

He clearly didn't mean it in a bad way. You were horn spamming and he wanted you to stop. He would of grabbed you to notify you that he is there in the hope you would realise. He held you for around 1 second.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

8 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

-support

he was grabbing you for an admin reason sure he could have moved you but it was horn spam for sure

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-SUPPORT

Evidence is clear, I even explained in the game about how you were horn spamming, you called me petty, and had an attitude with me. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-support you were clearly horn spamming and you were dissing staff calling voxis petty and having an attitude with him. That isn’t the right approach to someone nicely asking you to stop horn spamming without dissing out punishments. I don’t think ronin meant any harm by holding you up with the phys gun, I don’t think he did it do it to get you killed just to talk to you about hron spamming. 

-Support

• Obviously horn spamming
  • Cop baiting aswell
  • According to Ronin this is a ALT account

However i will be the first to admit Ronin should have just brought you instead of picking the car up (No offence to Ronin i love the man) but holding someones car does nothing

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

6 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Interesting...can I have evidence of this?

One sec

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Manager
1 hour ago, Sion said:

-support 

He clearly didn't mean it in a bad way. You were horn spamming and he wanted you to stop. He would of grabbed you to notify you that he is there in the hope you would realise. He held you for around 1 second.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

This acount was banned for being an alt account, soo

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

2 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

United States Airforce Vice Commander / Military Police AChief / Drill Instructors Co-Commander

Military Roleplay Senior Moderator / Teamspeak Supportspacer.png

7 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

Evidence is clear, I even explained in the game about how you were horn spamming, you called me petty, and had an attitude with me. 

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

• Fame locked this topic