Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121830468

The player's in game name: Susel 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:51062510

What did the player do: Explicitly say he was teaming with SCP's

Evidence (required):
https://gyazo.com/d9d18e290844589411f4cf3f9feb0ae1
https://gyazo.com/464c9d3689520969fe8e1db8bee952ca

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn

Any extra information: This happened yesterday, we assumed that 682 had just killed Nimo (Who was handcuffed inside our base) as 682 is to kill anyone, and we were confused why Nimo was saying he escaped we just assumed he was lying, I check discord when I wake up and see that Susel is "bragging" about how he saved Nimo by teaming with 682.

• Manager

+/- Support

He may have teamed with SCP 682 but I'm thinking if Susel gets warned 682 should also get a warn because he was the one that agrreed to it and proceded with the "deal" and Susel has no way of controlling how 682 was thinking

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

6 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+/- Support

He may have teamed with SCP 682 but I'm thinking if Susel gets warned 682 should also get a warn because he was the one that agrreed to it and proceded with the "deal" and Susel has no way of controlling how 682 was thinking

I agree, but I have know idea who the 682 was, it may be possible to find it in logs idk.

Ok, now let me explain myself.

At that time when I freed 682, I was playing as the stealth operative and I was completly invisble, which made me pretty much immune to 682. Thats why when I freed him he didn't kill me. I was using the stealth operative job all the time for more than 1 hour. I simply sneaked into bunker while being invisble when someone opened the door, I went to the R&D room (even tho some CI were targetting me) and freed 682. That's how everything went. I don't know if this is enough, but I'm just saying I didn't break any rules at that time.

I do not know what happened from Nimo's point of view, if he was able to sneak out and 682 didn't see him or if 682 really just didn't kill him. I actually though 682 just wouldn't care and kill Nimo, but he decided to leave Nimo alive.

Edited by SuselMaks
  • Laughing 1

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

53 minutes ago, SuselMaks said:

Ok, now let me explain myself.

At that time when I freed 682, I was playing as the stealth operative and I was completly invisble, which made me pretty much immune to 682. Thats why when I freed him he didn't kill me. I was using the stealth operative job all the time for more than 1 hour. I simply sneaked into bunker while being invisble when someone opened the door, I went to the R&D room (even tho some CI were targetting me) and freed 682. That's how everything went. I don't know if this is enough, but I'm just saying I didn't break any rules at that time.

I do not know what happened from Nimo's point of view, if he was able to sneak out and 682 didn't see him or if 682 really just didn't kill him. I actually though 682 just wouldn't care and kill Nimo, but he decided to leave Nimo alive.

You missed the part where you talked to 682 and made a deal that if you freed him he would not kill nimo or you and just kill CI..... You stated all this in the discord screenshot. Or are you saying you were lying about what you said in discord? This is where you broke failrp and the rule about teaming with SCPS.

9 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

+support

Admitted to breaking rules

Evidence is clear

Teaming with SCPS is against MOTD

8 hours ago, Nimo said:

+/- Support

7 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

You missed the part where you talked to 682 and made a deal that if you freed him he would not kill nimo or you and just kill CI..... You stated all this in the discord screenshot. Or are you saying you were lying about what you said in discord? This is where you broke failrp and the rule about teaming with SCPS.

gog

+SUPPORT

FailRP at it's finest. Bragging got you caught. Case is open and shut just like that. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator