Class D Benefits - Accepted

PenguinXD

What you want to see? -  Some new Class D stuff.

Why should we add it? - 

So as of playing right now, I took a break from the server for atleast two months to find that mining was removed.

This isn't a thread to get mining back, but more then rather for something to benefit Non-Donator Class D's. As of now, I main Class D and always have, I see how Class D's who haven't donated barely ever escape if they're not with a donator or a CI, this can be pretty rare to them depending on their luck or just depending of who's online or not. I realize that within' the roleplay, Class D's are simply prisoners in a facility and going against all these heavily armored guards, though there should be some chance the non donator guys have by escaping.

Please don't reply to this saying, -1 the riots are balanced enough!!! When it's really obvious, they're not. You're either a donator or a person who mains something other than Class D. Sure, Class D's all rush time to time with their fists or maybe just a wrench, but 80% of the time they just get gunned down by some guards. I'm a donator myself, so I'm kind of a hypocrite saying this, though I realize the issue of this, non donator's class d's have barely ever escaped without any assistance from a donator.

They can grind and get a weapon but that really doesn't help them get past doors if they're on their own or in a group with no donator or CI. This server's basically P2W(Pay to win.) If you want to escape, you really need to donate. I'm just asking for something simple that could be added if it's a possible , I didn't have too many ideas in mind but maybe you guys could discuss anything here? I was thinking a looting system or a new job that only has a keypad cracker, that's non donator. Mining was really the only way of new people getting guns and melee weapons and money to buy guns from the armory. I don't think a new player will just join for the first time and AFK for atleast a day straight just to get a job that has a wrench.

In conclusion, I'm just asking for either a small looting system if possible that could give materials to craft different stuff, such as melee weapons or even possibly a keypad cracker and a job that has a keypad cracker. Just alone, no other items.

What are the advantages of having this? - (Stated above.)

Who is it mainly for? - Class D

Links to any content -  None.

Tell me what you think of this suggestion, I'd like to hear your guy's opinions.

Edited by PenguinXD
  • Gaminglight Love 1

First, follow the format, second, you actually went to the scp rp server and spread this thread across the chat in OOC which is just stupid. By lore the d-class would not have any weapons at all and would never riot unless a catastrophy would turn the site over and around. D-class should be happy that they still have wrenches, knives, and no NLR. I will agree with every d-class nerf until Gensec SO's stop being 1 shotted by wrenches who get up the elevator every 5 seconds untill everyone are dead. Just -support

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

3 hours ago, SuselMaks said:

First, follow the format, second, you actually went to the scp rp server and spread this thread across the chat in OOC which is just stupid. By lore the d-class would not have any weapons at all and would never riot unless a catastrophy would turn the site over and around. D-class should be happy that they still have wrenches, knives, and no NLR. I will agree with every d-class nerf until Gensec SO's stop being 1 shotted by wrenches who get up the elevator every 5 seconds untill everyone are dead. Just -support

1. Format fixed, shoud clear that part up.

2. I sent it to one single person? Someone was complaining how Class D’s were nerfed and stuff so I told them i made a suggestion and he asked for the link. I literally only sent it in the OOC chat once for him, plus I don’t see how that goes against you -supporting this suggestion, but it’s your opinion.

3. I understand that with the lore but that’s not how they put it in the server. It’s obvious they’re purposely not following the full lore. It gives Class D’s a chance. No one wants to sit on a job for five hours a day to get tested once or twice.

4. Wrenches don’t really one shot that often, half of the time the hits don’t even register, the wrenches are actually one of the weaker weapons.

Anyways, it’s your opinion but thanks for responding to this post!

7 hours ago, PenguinXD said:

1. Format fixed, shoud clear that part up.

2. I sent it to one single person? Someone was complaining how Class D’s were nerfed and stuff so I told them i made a suggestion and he asked for the link. I literally only sent it in the OOC chat once for him, plus I don’t see how that goes against you -supporting this suggestion, but it’s your opinion.

3. I understand that with the lore but that’s not how they put it in the server. It’s obvious they’re purposely not following the full lore. It gives Class D’s a chance. No one wants to sit on a job for five hours a day to get tested once or twice.

4. Wrenches don’t really one shot that often, half of the time the hits don’t even register, the wrenches are actually one of the weaker weapons.

Anyways, it’s your opinion but thanks for responding to this post!

1. Yea, format was fixed

2. I saw someone spreading the thread in OOC but I don't know if it was you so I won't argue about it

3. If the constant riots stopped, maybe the research branch would get more active and actually do tests rather than sitting in their bunks and playing chess and checkers.

4. When I fight d-class it's mainly that they miss with the melle weapons as the only way to dodge those is jumping around and shooting while running.

So, the thing is, I agree that non-donator d-class should get a tiny buff, but not deagles or melle weapons. Also if you wanna give other non-donators a chance just go on supplier and give them pipes which are pretty good weapons.

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

-Support
This is literally how its supposed to be, if everyone had a Cracker, D-Class would be escaping all day. And CI is meant to be a reward for escaping, and showing you can leave a heavily guarded facility, cause if everyone was able to join CI, it would lose its appeal as a job that can only be joined through an invite. Now I do agree D-Class should have more to do, but NOT more ways to be able to escape or aid in their riots.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

2 minutes ago, Gunther said:

-Support
This is literally how its supposed to be, if everyone had a Cracker, D-Class would be escaping all day. And CI is meant to be a reward for escaping, and showing you can leave a heavily guarded facility, cause if everyone was able to join CI, it would lose its appeal as a job that can only be joined through an invite. Now I do agree D-Class should have more to do, but NOT more ways to be able to escape or aid in their riots.

8 hours ago, BlackJesus6996 said:

+support 

I feel like if we made a class that isn't a donator   job with a keypad cracker more new players will stay.

can be around 25 that takes about a 5 days of playtime to get so its balanced 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• 2 weeks later...