MasterKings Ban Appeal

MasterKing

Steam Name: MasterKing

Ingame Name:MasterKing

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:455148988

Ban Length:4 days

Admin that Banned you: steve

Reason for Ban:Mass Prop minge mass blocking 

Dispute:i have not mass prop minged i was building in the parking lot outside spawn and he was claiming my props were blocking when it did not and a diffirent admin told me i could build in the parking lot and when he warned me for prop minge i was not even doing anything i was just building so if he wants to show me evidence of Mass prop block that would be good.

Building outside of spawn in the parking lot is allowed, and the only Steve that I know of that could've banned you is a higher rank. I doubt that he would've banned you for a reason as small as that. I wanna hear his side of the story before I give any form of Support. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

I was in my truck along with 3 SWAT Members, Calamity, Shadow, and Ronin. I was in a sit and you spawned a MASSIVE prop blocking a huge part of the road. I flew over to you and told you not to spawn that in. Then I saw you had been creating what you had called a "Subway", 3 empty train cars stacked on top of each other and some rails. You continued to spawn in the prop after I each time told you to stop, in which I warned you for it. You then decided to come up to me directly with a shotgun, keep in mind, I was on my S.R.T job at the time. You threatened to RDM me whilst in the sit, and I eventually banned you after you spawned in another huge prop and attempted to prop kill and prop push multiple vehicles. You were banned for those stated reasons directly as stated, and next time I'd advise you listen and not build a subway in a parking lot right across from spawn and spawn in massive props blocking the roadway and lot. Thank you for your time. 

-PoliceRP Senior Admin Steve

- Support

• Spawning props in the parking lot is againts the rules
  • You spawned in these huge props that extended through out the whole map
  • You were not listening to us and decided to keep doing it. "I will show you prop minge"
  • You had no intention to roleplay and call me retarded after

Since you cannot provide proper evidence I will show you

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 minute ago, Calamity said:

- Support

• You were not listening to us and decided to keep doing it. "I will show you prop minge"

-SUPPORT

Reasons above ^^^

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Massive - Support

You were prop minging a ton, directly disobeyed Steves request, threatened to RDM him, DISSED CALAMITY and then, to top it all off, Lied in your appeal and attempted to play the victim. Not to mention you were spamming links in the PD meeting a couple nights ago and have been banned multiple times for mass minging. 

You're lucky you only got 4 days, Infact, I'm pushing for an extension on this ban. Masterking has show many times that he has NITRP and is continuously creating issues. An extended amount of time away to think about your actions might help.

31 minutes ago, Calamity said:

- Support

Clear evidence of you prop minging as well as not complying with staff and threatening to RDM in the sit. You then go around and try to make yourself the victim. 

- Support

logan2.png

1 hour ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

Massive - Support

You were prop minging a ton, directly disobeyed Steves request, threatened to RDM him, DISSED CALAMITY and then, to top it all off, Lied in your appeal and attempted to play the victim. Not to mention you were spamming links in the PD meeting a couple nights ago and have been banned multiple times for mass minging. 

You're lucky you only got 4 days, Infact, I'm pushing for an extension on this ban. Masterking has show many times that he has NITRP and is continuously creating issues. An extended amount of time away to think about your actions might help.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-support

You also staff dissed us all as you ran off, right before getting banned.  You literally did all this one, on camera, and two, in front of a SWAT truck FULL OF STAFF.  Also, you have 40 warns since November.  That shows me that you aren't interested in actually RPing.

Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg

9 minutes ago, Ronin said:

-support

You also staff dissed us all as you ran off, right before getting banned.  You literally did all this one, on camera, and two, in front of a SWAT truck FULL OF STAFF.  Also, you have 40 warns since November.  That shows me that you aren't interested in actually RPing.

- support reasons above ^^^^^ 

my guy i think you need some more respect for staff members who work the asses off to help our community. I don’t think the ban should be lifted and when you come back to the server you should personally say sorry to the staff members via forums, teamspeak, discord or in game 

3 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

Massive - Support

i agree i feel the ban should be longer

On 7/13/2019 at 7:00 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

Massive - Support

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP