Old Warn

Wump

Your In-game: Wump

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:188178723

The admin's name in-game: Ghostly

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I don't know his steam name.

What warning did you receive: Impersonating Staff

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1800436341 

Why do you think this warn was false: I feel this warn is false because if any of you have ever been staff on IceFuse in the past, they make you join recruitment at a certain staff rank, in recruitment you have to put a recruitment bind out literally every couple of minutes, i was really bad at this because i couldn't remember to press my bind. So they had me set up some kind of bind timer where this would go off every 5 or so minutes. And if i didn't do this, it meant i get a strike, and removal from the recruitment team means you get bumped down several ranks. I didn't realize i had the bind timer set when i joined the server(gaminglight). And when i joined the server i had already resigned from my Administrator position there, because of personal reasons. So i join the server and my bind starts going off, i immediately apologize but then i am immediately brought to a sit because of it. And on gaminglight whenever i would type the word (Icefuse) it would immediately change it to (gaminglight) so i was basically messing myself up trying to explain what had happened, and for some reason they didn't believe me, so i then got warned for staff Impersonation. 

Any extra information: This was a while ago.

Would like to hear Admin's side if they remember, I don't know their @ 

Also, getting a few lines of dialogue from the sit would be nice as well as what was the bind?

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

30 minutes ago, VyxLive said:

Would like to hear Admin's side if they remember, I don't know their @ 

Also, getting a few lines of dialogue from the sit would be nice as well as what was the bind?

It was a while ago like i said, it was something along the lines of "Would you like to join the staff team? Well /pm Wump and i will get you started!" Then people started asking me for staff and they got mad, which i can understand, but it was on a timer that i later removed because of this incident.

3 hours ago, Bopplayer36 said:

It was a while ago like i said, it was something along the lines of "Would you like to join the staff team? Well /pm Wump and i will get you started!" Then people started asking me for staff and they got mad, which i can understand, but it was on a timer that i later removed because of this incident.

Okay. Also, if you could go to the top where it says bans, log in, go to your profile, and screenshot the warns there, we can see the full date.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+support

Old warns.  Ghostly is serving the country on a 9 week deployment so you won't get his side any time  soon...

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

4 hours ago, VyxLive said:

Okay. Also, if you could go to the top where it says bans, log in, go to your profile, and screenshot the warns there, we can see the full date.

When I do that it says I have 0 for some reason

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I