Tman's Ban Appeal

TmanGamerTV

Steam Name: TmanGamerTV

Ingame Name: Tman

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:95576273

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Gaur

Reason for Ban: Disrespect | Constant Mingery and Calling owner "Dirty money stealer" | Constant Cop Bait

Dispute: This is less of a dispute and more of asking for forgiveness and a second chance.  I was banned over 6 months ago and I would like to come back to the server.  I regret the things that I had said and done when I was on the server, I think it is a great community and I apologize for everything especially to Zeeptin and would like to come back to the server as a different person.  I'd like to think I have matured a lot since then and I hope you consider unbanning me.

image.png.26ebd348dc61c632db9a2a57ad5d9f65.png

- Support

Although you are forgiving, what you said about Zeeptin, the person who works his butt of for the community was not right. We can’t just let you get away with it, because people have been blacklisted for saying rude and disrespectful things like that about the owner. Although I do believe you are sorry, I believe that you are sorry because you got banned for it, not because you really mean it. 

logan2.png

7 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

Although you are forgiving, what you said about Zeeptin, the person who works his butt of for the community was not right. We can’t just let you get away with it, because people have been blacklisted for saying rude and disrespectful things like that about the owner. Although I do believe you are sorry, I believe that you are sorry because you got banned for it, not because you really mean it. 

16 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

exactly what Logan said

-Support

You expect us just to forget the fact that you showed no respect towards Zeeptin and allow you to re-join like nothing happend

Ain't gonna happen

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

32 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

34 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

- support 

My guy I know it’s in the past but disrespecting the person who made gaming light, and paying real money his real money to make the community possible isn’t right. you had no respect for him when you said that, and I don’t believe you have respect for him now you should say sorry to him if you haven’t already, it’s the mature thing to do and i understand your sorry but I don’t think the ban should be lifted

Edited by Owen 287

2 hours ago, Sion said:

-Support

You expect us just to forget the fact that you showed no respect towards Zeeptin and allow you to re-join like nothing happend

Ain't gonna happen

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

4 hours ago, Owen 287 said:

- support 

My guy I know it’s in the past but disrespecting the person who made gaming light and paying real money his real money to make the community possible isn’t right you had no respect for him when you said that and I don’t believe you have respect for him now you should say sorry to him if you haven’t already it’s the mature thing to do and i understand your sorry but I don’t think the ban should be lifted

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/13/2019 at 8:21 AM, Logan said:

- Support

spacer.png