• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For:LT

In-Game Name: Elapin

SteamID: steam_0:1:237084328

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3-4 months

What timezone are you in?:  Pacific Coast(California)

How many Warns do you have?: 13  ( I was given permission to apply by PD Chief Dane)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): There are many reasons why I think I should be promoted to LT. The first reason is for I have lots of experience in being a Supervisor and some command for I have been here for 1 year in the community now and I have been in lots of situations where I work with command. Using my experience, I can pass it down to the lower ranks and they can do so too when they do the same when they become command if ever. I have also am pretty active on PD at night and at those times, there is no command online. If I am able to reach the rank of LT, deal with situations my supervisors report to me around the morning times at 12am-4am in my time which is very early in the morning for those who play at that time and wish for the command to be online. I try my best to put my time and effort into this department and it would be an honor gaining command and being able to push my self to higher limits in the PD structure and being able to help those in need of assistance with my power I wield. If I have to do what is necessary, I will take precautions, for instance, demoting or giving punishments. For instance, I have had talks with those who I got complaints with and I dealt with them using the help of other command and if I become command myself, I would be able to do it on my own. I have striked friends in some departments like SS for it was the greater good. I have made so many friends on the way including the resigning soon Chief Dane, Matthew,  & Kitty(Noot and Bob Bob are pretty chill to hang with). I know I can make even better choices as a command member for I have made mistakes and I have learned from them, and now I think I am good enough or even higher expectations for LT. I am positive that I can be a PD command member and If I get it then I know I will not let them down and I will push my self to even higher after LT until my time will come like all who know what a resignation isn't  acceptance, it is the time to know that you have done well as a member and you did you part. This is why I should be able to achieve the rank of LT in the Police Department of Rockford. Some may not see me on much on PD but I do get on daily on set times, I have a set time in the morning, then I have a little 30 min break and move on to PD again for another hour and then I just play on PD at night for fun where I can train people for I am usually the only SGT+ on. Thats where I get all my CDT's to train at. Its just when I get on may be different from when some others get on to deal with situations. I deal with situations at night too like questions on what to do in situations.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by [GL] Elapin
Adding Stuff I forgot

3 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Understood

Itss Yes Or No

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+Support

Active

Nice guy

Shows leader qualities

Long time SM.

Although he used to be mingey, Elapin has turned himself around. With Command in both SWAT and SS, I feel he derserves to be a LT.

Good Luck

Lieutenant Charlie 1L73

~Charlie

41 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

I'm honestly going to -Support

I dont really see you on the server that often 

I don't see you on SM much, same goes for training cadets 

I dont know if you're ready for command Elapin, but good luck 

-LT Steve 1L79 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 7/16/2019 at 3:32 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-LT Steve 1L79 

PoliceRP Manager

On 7/16/2019 at 3:32 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-LT Steve 1L79 

4 hours ago, RubenTheRealMVP said:

+/- Support

I see you on quite often but not on SM

and i personally havent seen you train cadets

I also personally have never seen you train anywhere ne and your not on pd that much your mostly just on swat 

so -support 

anyway good luck 

-hunt

Edited by Jesse

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, Charlie said:

+Support

Active

Nice guy

Shows leader qualities

Long time SM.

Although he used to be mingey, Elapin has turned himself around. With Command in both SWAT and SS, I feel he derserves to be a LT.

Good Luck

MSGT Slick 1A37 

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

• 2 weeks later...