Staff Report

Psych0

Your In-Game Name: OddVenom

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:246423592

Staff member's In-Game Name:I think it was trae I don't know

What did they do? Well I was in a sit with him that he brought me to after I called 912's dad "gae" and he didn't care but the staff thought it was unacceptable I will take a warn if the person wanted me warned but he didn't and after the sit and he said he didn't know what to do I return a few hours later to find out I was minged I don't know 

Evidence (REQUIRED): Rangitea knows what happened he said after I left when the sit was over trae asked him what to do and he just minged me but he didn't know I guess what was happening 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Just trae being talked too.

Ok so ill explain what happened during this event (from my POV)

so i just respawned and was heading to D block when Trae Tped to me and was asking what to do with odd as he was dissing again so i said ok just give him a minge (Harrison showed tped to me during that sentence) and would administrate the minge while trae did the warn.

They tried to warn him and minge him but had left the server and i tell them ill minge him for LTAP and player dis then (4000 seconds) and that was that 

Later odd got back on and was asking about his minge and i Tped to him and explained why he was minged and he told me that one of the staff said the sit was over (harrison). I believe trae was the first administrator so he should probably said when the sit was over sp the LTAP is invalid. i would also like to state i have (just) removed the minge as it was far to long if the LTAP is invalid.

Once again Odd sorry about the situation

-Support for the warn being removed trae did the right thing 

Edited by Rangiatea

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

The warning for diss is valid because you repeatedly told myself and the other staff in the situation (Harrison) to piss off and that I'm the reason why new people have fun on the server. And you even tried to tell me how to do my job because you said that I couldn't warn you for telling the 912 that his dad was "gay". You stated over and over that you had done nothing wrong, when in fact telling staff to "piss off", and saying that I was the reason that people don't have fun is something wrong. Therefore this should stand as a valid warning, and LTAP. 

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

When i was told about OddVenom player calling 912s dad gay i left trae the decision on what to do i came in just a few minutes before  and venom did say a few choice words but i still didnt know what punishment should have been enforced and i did leave trae to finish his sit and he went to rang to enable a 3660 second minge. he was asking to take the warn and i did not know what to do after i got just completely engulfed with this so for now i am -\+ venom.

Trae 1 912 didn't care at all so you could've just been like most the staff and say don't do it again  2 I left without the intent of ltap if the sit wasn't over why did you return me you could've explained I would have been returned and brought back after a higher ups say what to do and you took this as ltap 3 I told you to piss off not Harrison I even said Harrison was one of the top 5 staff so lying about the sit wouldn't help if you check chat logs you might still be able to see me saying that if it goes that far back. So yes I did say your the reason why most people leave the server then rejoin because they get brought to sits and instead of just giving them a verbal/actual warn you keep them they're until you can ask a higher up staff how to do your job rangiatea shouldn't have to be asked this kinda stuff as a mod you should know how to handle a simple sit like that.

Okay so, first of all, this was not a simple sit. You were acting very immature, and irate throughout the entire situation. You continued to yell over me after I told you to stop, I agree that the LTAP should not be valid, even though I told you my intent was to warn you after the pure disrespect you showed my colleague and I. You are trying to act as if you are the victim in this situation, when in fact the first thing that I was going to give you was player disrespect, but then you decided that you get to make rules and enforce them, by telling me that it didn't matter if he cared or not. Warns are to make people not do actions anymore, whether the other person cared or not. So the disrespect warning should be upheld, but the LTAP should be taken away.

goodb ye

I never disrespected @HeadShot720 again I just said this I even told him he was one of the best top 5 staff clearly your not reading the whole response I would like to know how I disrespected you though, threw the entire sit all I did was tell you to "piss off" for bringing me to a sit and keeping me there without giving a simple verbal warning or a normal warning 

as already stated by Rang, I did not initiate the minge, I initiated the warning, I am not able to minge for that time period. This also wouldn't be a staff report, its a warn appeal.

goodb ye

1 hour ago, Trae said:

as already stated by Rang, I did not initiate the minge, I initiated the warning, I am not able to minge for that time period. This also wouldn't be a staff report, its a warn appeal.

5 hours ago, Trae said:

Okay so, first of all, this was not a simple sit. You were acting very immature, and irate throughout the entire situation. You continued to yell over me after I told you to stop, I agree that the LTAP should not be valid, even though I told you my intent was to warn you after the pure disrespect you showed my colleague and I. You are trying to act as if you are the victim in this situation, when in fact the first thing that I was going to give you was player disrespect, but then you decided that you get to make rules and enforce them, by telling me that it didn't matter if he cared or not. Warns are to make people not do actions anymore, whether the other person cared or not. So the disrespect warning should be upheld, but the LTAP should be taken away.

I agree with trae and this should be a warn appeal.

Again the reason behind this is because he didn't handle the sit as he should've instead of just warning me and returning me or giving me a verbal he returned me after and then went to rang to then get me in trouble for ltap 

-SUPPORT

If you did in fact player diss, then your warning is valid (which I am seeing entirely here) and if I am understanding right, telling staff to "Piss off" and that "They are the reason the server isn't fun" is just unacceptable regardless of how it's viewed. If A is true, and the staff sit ended, then I do not believe your minge was valid. But if B is true, and the staff sit was not finished then it was then a valid minge due to your LTAP. 

Also, this is more of a warn appeal instead of a staff report as stated before. I'm simply giving an outside perspective on the situation. Also ALSO, try not to argue on appeals regardless of what is said by other players. A simple + or - support is enough to suffice these types of situations. Even if it was okay to call another persons dad "gay" it's normally best to not say stuff like that in general. If staff says "Don't do that" then it's probably best that you just don't do it anymore and go about your way. As far as him not handling the sit properly, from what im understanding, he did just fine. My opinion will stand and it will not be changed. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• th3 locked this topic