More drug making options - Denied

Max Holland

What you want to see? -  more drug making options such as meth and cocaine 

Why should we add it? - I think this should be added because it adds a new element of fun and reality in the criminal part of police rp. This would be available for all criminal classes even criminal custom classes. In real life anyone can make drugs if you put your mind to it, meaning you wouldn’t need a extra job for making drugs. There could be drug addicts and drop spots scattered around the map. 

What are the advantages of having this? -more rp situations including ones with police people and a new money making method

Who is it mainly for? -criminal classes 

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/4827

Thats just my favorite one there loads of other meth and cocaine labs. 

Edited by Owen 287

+/-Support

I remember DarkRP had this same add on.  I went on that server and asked the best way to make money.  Everyone said Meth.  I spent a few hours and made an insane amount of money.  100 mil was nothing on that server.  I don’t want the economy to be broken like that on PRP.  If they can find a way to make it so the meth doesn’t sell for that much/it takes longer to make it could work.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

6 minutes ago, Northy said:

+/-Support

I remember DarkRP had this same add on.  I went on that server and asked the best way to make money.  Everyone said Meth.  I spent a few hours and made an insane amount of money.  100 mil was nothing on that server.  I don’t want the economy to be broken like that on PRP.  If they can find a way to make it so the meth doesn’t sell for that much/it takes longer to make it could work.

1 hour ago, Northy said:

+/-Support

1 hour ago, Northy said:

+/-Support

1 hour ago, Northy said:

+/-Support

2 hours ago, Northy said:

+/-Support

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017