Can't Join Custom Class - Closed

Monroe

So, I recently purchased a custom class, and it was added into the game today. It is The Sentinel (

Whenever I try to join the class, it says "You are unable to The Sentinel" despite me having the same ID as I put on the forum post for the custom class to start with https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/nindou101/ or STEAM_1:0:72839305 yet it appears that I'm either not whitelisted, or not allowed for whatever reason. If this can be fixed, it would be much appreciated! (And I also paid the $50 for the 4MB+ playermodel)

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

STEAM_0:0:72839305 Would this work then?

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator