BigJohnny Player ReportAccepted

Northy

Your in game name:  North

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:181101264

The player's in game name: BigJohnny/Chiefdank Sosa

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:190683417

What did the player do:  Using a performance enhancing client/Hacking.

Evidence (required):

Video One: 

This video I believe the part where he is using scripts is at 1:43.  This is of him tracing while consistently hitting his shots.  When he shoots at the trooper his crosshair continues to snap back on the trooper as it moves away from bhopping.  The recoil he is experiencing is nothing.  If you shot the Negev on PRP, you would know that the recoil on it is extremely increased and isn't easy to control.

https://plays.tv/video/5cd7281901673e93c2/copbait-man

In the second video, I see his thirdperson crosshair snapping on to targets subtly.  As he bhops, the recoil is little and he hits majority of hit shots.  

What do you believe should happen to the player:  Permaban or Blacklist.

Any extra information:  This video is for the community and SMT to decide if he is indeed using a client.  I found these videos on youtube and decided that they need to be brought to attention.  I've gotten opinions from others before posting this to help with decision on if these are hacks and I believe they are.  Bigjohnny was banned previously for hacking and unbanned.  These videos are a little old and date a few months back but I still believe he needs a punishment.  I have no doubt that if he was hacking a few months back that he would still be hacking.

Edited by Northy

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

+ Support

let me preface this by saying I have nothing against BigJohnny personally, but in the first video, from approximately 1:44 - 1:52, BigJohnny lasers someone with the Negev from a considerable distance. If you closely follow the aiming reticle, the pattern is clear. His reticle deviates from the target and then immediely snaps back on to centre mass, while the recoil is almost non existent. Like North said, anyone that has used the Negev knows that this is incredibly hard to do, let alone do it multiple times in rapid succession. On top of that, he is also crouch jumping, making this maneuver even harder to pull off. The second video could just be skill, as BigJohnny is admittedly a very skilled PVPer, but it is without a doubt in my mind that the first video shows some sort of client being used.

2 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

let me preface this by saying I have nothing against BigJohnny personally, but in the first video, from approximately 1:44 - 1:52, BigJohnny lasers someone with the Negev from a considerable distance. If you closely follow the aiming reticle, the pattern is clear. His reticle deviates from the target and then immediely snaps back on to centre mass, while the recoil is almost non existent. Like North said, anyone that has used the Negev knows that this is incredibly hard to do, let alone do it multiple times in rapid succession. On top of that, he is also crouch jumping, making this maneuver even harder to pull off. The second video could just be skill, as BigJohnny is admittedly a very skilled PVPer, but it is without a doubt in my mind that the first video shows some sort of client being used.

Not to mention the mass amount of copbait he was showing aswell, plus his player model is huge, so it would be quite hard to see exactly where the player is with his model size, crouch jumping, perfect tracking, and no recoil, plus hitting almost every shot, and did I mention the snapshooting?

Edited by [GL] My Pet named Steve

47 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

I want to hear bigjohnny's side, but I do believe that the first video is really clear and the second is a little shady. I believe that a client was used in the 1st video. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

1 hour ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

I agree which everythink snoopy and Steve said it is crystal clear evidence of him hacking .as well as this he was previously banned for using hacks.

Edited by Jesse

1 hour ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

I want to hear bigjhonnys side also 

The first video is pretty clear 

and the second is shady 

+ Support

let me preface this by saying I have nothing against BigJohnny personally, but in the first video, from approximately 1:44 - 1:52, BigJohnny lasers someone with the Negev from a considerable distance. If you closely follow the aiming reticle, the pattern is clear. His reticle deviates from the target and then immediely snaps back on to centre mass, while the recoil is almost non existent. Like North said, anyone that has used the Negev knows that this is incredibly hard to do, let alone do it multiple times in rapid succession. On top of that, he is also crouch jumping, making this maneuver even harder to pull off. The second video could just be skill, as BigJohnny is admittedly a very skilled PVPer, but it is without a doubt in my mind that the first video shows some sort of client being used.

2 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

+ Support 

logan2.png

12 minutes ago, [GL] Greg said:

+ Support

let me preface this by saying I have nothing against BigJohnny personally, but in the first video, from approximately 1:44 - 1:52, BigJohnny lasers someone with the Negev from a considerable distance. If you closely follow the aiming reticle, the pattern is clear. His reticle deviates from the target and then immediely snaps back on to centre mass, while the recoil is almost non existent. Like North said, anyone that has used the Negev knows that this is incredibly hard to do, let alone do it multiple times in rapid succession. On top of that, he is also crouch jumping, making this maneuver even harder to pull off. The second video could just be skill, as BigJohnny is admittedly a very skilled PVPer, but it is without a doubt in my mind that the first video shows some sort of client being used.

I have spoken to a Anti-Cheat developer about the video and hes 90% sure that Big Johnny is using some kind of aim lock // aim bot

• Laughing 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

There’s no clients being used I’ve used the negev for over a year I know how to use the gun lmao. Funny how the whole community ACTUALLY thinks I’m hacking when I’m literally aiming with my mouse lol. I have plenty of videos of me doing the same stuff. Videos from the past are worse from the ones from the present because I got better obviously. It’s not impossible to hit shots like that when your good lol. I don’t need to hack on gmod roleplay when I’m able to easily kill people without. Hacks

Edited by BigJohnny
  • Laughing 1

3 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

4 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

Evidence is clear.

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

• 2 weeks later...