Timmemes ~ Community Member Support App. (Im back!)

Timm

--- Information ---

In-Game Name: Timmemes

Steam Name: _timmemes_

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154179583

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Whenever Im ingame, about 2-3 hours a day or more.

Do you have a working quality mic? Working, relatively good quality. ✓

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time - EST

--- Interview Questions ---

Why would you want to join our Support team?  I joined the Staff Team originally to help and assist people on a daily basis. I want to use my skills in that area to help Gaminglight and especially the Support Team excel and become a better and friendly place. I believe that with my prior experience as Support, I can improve on things and continue to be friendly and help the community grow by being kind. I love helping people, im friendly, and i'm naturally a social person. Becoming a part of Support would benefit Gaminglight because I naturally possess helpful traits, and also because I am able to exhibit these traits through being Support. I am ready to help Gaminglight in another way, and I want to be challenged by something, in this case support, because some days can be quite boring.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Most days I am either doing something unproductive or just chilling in teamspeak. I believe that if I were accepted into Support, I could use this time on teamspeak to help others as that is one of my traits I am proud to possess. Since I came back to this community, I would like to be support considering im not staff anymore. I am respectful, nice, friendly, and many people find that I have a good sense of humor. Therefore, I would be leaving a good impression on new members of Gaminglight and all around helping people have a good day.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? First, I would greet them with “Hello, my name is Timm with the Gaminglight Support Team, is there anything I can help you with?” or something along those lines. I would then respectfully continue to assist them with whatever they need.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, of course. I promise to follow every single one of these rules to my fullest extent.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

10 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

Hello Timmemes,

Unbiased Review Here,

+You're a good guy

+You Have Staffing Experience (Not Really On Topic But It's a pretty good thing to note)

+Amazing Rep Around Gaminglight

+You Seem To Have Good Charisma & Enthusiasm And Seem To Be Someone Who Would Be Good At Helping People With Their Problems.

-You just joined back, you should wait at least 1 week minimum before trying to get anything administrative

-

What i recommend is you wait a week or more before attempting to apply for anything administrative. 

I

Trap.—

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

You skipped The Are You Moderator+ Question

On 7/12/2019 at 5:06 AM, therealdredgen said:

You skipped the question "Are you a Moderator+"

Its because its a Community support role (Not apart of the staff team rn)

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

Friendly

Active

Has returned after a break

Generally a really helpful guy

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Fame locked this topic