Ban appeal

Daddy Dankiez

Steam Name: daddy dankiez

Ingame Name: morning woods

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:506155659

Ban Length: 4 weeks

Admin that Banned you: billy

Reason for Ban: alt account move to perm

Dispute: so I was driving in a car with another wood member and I was just banned, I didn’t have a sit or anything so I don’t understand, I also made my forums account earlier when I joined the server (technically for the first time), I joined the server yesterday but it wasn’t for long so I’d consider today to be my first day on to be honest. yea I’m new to the server but I’ve obeyed rules so I feel like they should’ve at least talked to me before hand.

FF96043E-44FF-4BED-B06B-5653CCDE6EC4.jpeg

14 hours ago, Hannah King said:

+support i roleplayed with  him and talked to  him  i am almost %100  sure this isn't an  alt account and this was a mistake   also staff members  shouldn't ban people with out an actual sit to see if it's an alt or not  

Signature.png

okay okay...joe mama pulled me into a room and said Bryce just called me on steam and told me that he is on an alt, that his alt account name in game is morning woods, he didn't want to deal with it because joe mama and Bryce used to be close friends, so before doing something in game I spectated him just to see if it was really an alt and then while im spectating him I see this which confirms my suspicion.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1801580449

the screenshot clearly shows him PMing joe mama asking if he snitched

Edited by [GL] Billy
needed to point out what to look for in ss

• Fame locked this topic