Staff Report

Psych0

Steam Name:  OddVenom

Ingame Name:OddVenom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:246423592

Ban Length: 3 days

Admin that Banned you: HOS rangitea

Reason for Ban: failrp player diss ltap

Dispute: So I just had become security I went threw training yesterday I think and I went over and their were riots most of the security already died I killed most 1 slipped away this guy comes back after nlr and I said I was gonna go kill him real quick and then he kills me and says I told you to stay here when he never said anything and then I said okay be a dick then left the server returned about an hour and a half later to find a ban he was the one to ban me so another staff didn't have a look at it and I don't know how it counted as ltap considering he never said I would be reported/ he would get on duty to do it himself I think the staff one shouldn't be HOS because of killing an SO for no reason.

And as to do with 096 never read the rules on him I have now but again that wasn't about this matter I know that appears to make me a minge but trust me if I've already been accepted into gensec and research I don't think I have much intent to be a minge.

43 minutes ago, th3 said:

@Rangiatea He shouldn’t have been banned for that reason. Please elaborate.

i dont know how to minge IDs so i just went to a ban

and ill elaborate 

all players were told to not leave D block about 30 seconds prior to which and this SO decided to attempt to leave i shot him as such for not listening to orders and he proceded to call me a D*ck and log, it would have been just a warn and a demotion if the player didnt log but i dont know how to minge a ID otherwise i would have given a 3660 

and i have nothing about the supposed mic spam or 096 stuff id just like to say that 

Edited by Rangiatea

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."