Appeal to my ban

CKMonster57

Steam Name: CKMonster57

Ingame Name: CKMonster57

SteamID: CKMonster57

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: SRT 2LT Willy 1T10

Reason for Ban: Mass Player Diss | NITRP | FailRP | Diss to JMT | ARDM | Lying to Staff 

Dispute:

Hey, so about last month I was banned from this police rp server. Me and my friend we're both just playing on it and he decided it would be funny to tell the admins that I was calling him names and trolling him to get me in trouble. I then started to argue with the admins which accuse me of all these things that my friend lyed about and said I did. So then I was permabanned for 'lying to staff' and 'dissing other players'. There were a few more reasons, but none of this would have happened if my friend hadn't lyed about me doing all those things. Which is why I feel this ban is unfair. Thanks. 

Edited by CKMonster57
Had to follow format

I’m standing behind my ban, I remember this ban like it was yesterday. Calling me “names” is kind of an understatement due to it being all vulgar and very very unnecessary comments that you said towards me and many other people around. You were creating a massive scene while not listening to me thinking it was a big show. You weren’t cooperating with me at all and kept lying to me. So your application shows me banning you for a little “name calling” and “trolling”. You were extraordinarily disrespectful, you didn’t want to treat me with respect while talking to you, you had so many sits on you it was uncanny and we did so many things to make you stop breaking the MOTD guidelines. It as well shows in your ban appeal you aren’t here to role play in our community, you’re here to put down others and break the rules which in your words is “trolling”. I believe your ban should be kept, the application is misleading heavily and you weren’t even trying to RP.

EDIT: You were banned for many things in January including Mass RDM in Spawn. You had your chance but you blew it...

Edited by Willy

I am very sorry about the name calling. I do remember things getting out of hand because no one would listen to me about my friend lying. All the things I said and how I wouldn't cooperate was kind of the heat of the moment. Right now, looking back I do think that I should have reacted differently. I am apologising trying to get back on this server because this is still the only server all of my friends play on. I do believe that over the time from the ban I have matured. I used to troll and name call all the time and now looking back I know  it's very childish and shouldn't be done. I certainly can keep my calm now and I am pleading to be unbanned. If you uban me and I even get a simple warn then you can ban me again. That's how much I believe that I've matured and none of this will happen again. Do you think you could show some mercy and give me a second chance? 

-support 

staff members are here do insure everyone has a good time on the server without braking rules they keep the peace and order but when people decide they want to disrespect staff and cause a scene it show a that you have very little interest in role playing in this community in your bam appeal you never mentioned anything about YOU calling Willy vulgar names and causing a scene.   

19 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

I hope you realise how hard the JMT team works, especially Willy. Willy has earned his respect through extreme conditions. Maybe this should show a light to where you need to stop this in the future 

Fully agree

23 hours ago, Willy said:

You were banned for many things in January including Mass RDM in Spawn. You had your chance but you blew it...

Also was banned fairly recently and was given a second chance

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP