Nimo, War Gamer, and Chief Player report

Bread

Your in game name: Bread

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:127549234

The player's in game name: MTF Nu7 VCMDR Karma VC2, Security DHOS War Gamer 1A03, Director of Research and Security Chief

The player's steam ID (In order of names:) STEAM_1:0:94107053, STEAM_0:1:148427089, STEAM_0:0:105726197

What did the player do: Propkilling

Evidence (required): Prop kills logs in Blogs: spacer.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Whatever is necessary 

Any extra information: I have reports of them Minging and Breaking RP from @Blight and @Youtubefreak11 but no evidence yet

lol, lmao even

I am sorry about this. I realize that I was wrong in killing him with a prop. I will be willing to take a strike on staff and a warning ingame, and a strike on my RP job. I am sorry for this.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I didnt use my toolgun BTW

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Manager

I do admit for doing this. After I killed chief I immediatly stopped because I knew I was wrong and should have stop it. But I do apoligize for my action.  

Also in Youtubes picture I was building a checkpoint for anybody unknown that was going to come in the facility because I wanted to do something instead of just running around doing nothing. But I remembered that checkpoints are not a allowed so I deleted all my props.

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

We are all sorry for this.

I will be taking disciplinary action against Nimo after reviewing and speaking with others. I'm not sure if that staff team wants to warn but I am for sure taking some action.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

+ Support *No offence Chief, wargamer i still like you 2

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

While I respect each of the players involved in this report, I can not let that change how I would handle this situation. If I were called to a situation where multiple people were prop killing each other, especially long-time players that absolutely know better, I would issue a server warning for each party involved. While it appears that none of the staff members involved were using their powers there, I would not support issuing any strikes against their staff roles, due to them not actively working those at the time. I would, however, support RP role strikes at the discretion of the leaders of the specific branches.

In short, I +Support issuing a server warning to all three individuals involved in this incident, as well as RP rank strikes at the discretion of branch leaders.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+SUPPORT

Chief, Nimo. I like you two a lot. I really and truly do. But c'mon. I think verbal warnings are fine in this situation as a strike or a warning in general is too extreme (even though they ABSOLUTELY know better in the first place) 

NOTE: I didn't see this in time to see that it was handled in game so just ignore this (unless im wrong then keep it)

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator