Wump's Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

Wump

Would you like to see me as staff?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see me as staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Wump

What is your steam name?: Wump https://gyazo.com/1bc195f14d527256cf122b50af72f0d8

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:188178723 https://gyazo.com/e5ebe1e7b3917db182b0740fb7be1e65 https://gyazo.com/c61bf07e53fbcf76e2817a9d066fa929 (To clear up confusion).

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was once an Administrator on IceFuse networks, i was apart of the recruitment, mentorship(training staff members), Event team, Tech support, before resigning due to higher ups. I was later a moderator on a server called Orion Networks, they shut down. I don't know if this is relevant but i was an owner of a discord server with around 500 people in it.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Sometime in 2017, it's hard to remember that far.

What date did you make your forums account? July 19th, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP +

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4. https://steamcommunity.com/id/dominic9019/screenshots/ (these warns were so long ago, i don't remember any of theme occurring except for the one with Hunt. Also, as of today (the editing date) i have successfully appealed the Staff impersonation and Taser Rushing warn, so those are off my warns now.

Have you donated? Yes, i have a cc, VIP +, EMP, Machete.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, i have.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe i deserve the Trial Moderator rank because i am a very respectful player, if someone needs something in game, like a question they have or help with literally anything, i'm there for them. Whenever there are questions from new players in ooc, and i'm in the server, i'm usually the first person to respond. I am very good under stressful situations as being a staff member can be difficult at times, it's just how you deal with this. I have a lot of experience in staffing, i used to train staff members for IceFuse, so i do know what i'm doing when it comes to staffing. I am very active on the server, i am online just about every single day for lots of hours. I enjoy this server and what it has to offer, and i would like to do more for the players who are confused, or have just been Rdmd, or wronged in any way. Gaminglight Police RP is literally the only server i play on, whenever i get on my computer, i am only getting on to play this server. I have lot's of respect for the staff members and all that they do for this server, they work hard and i would like to be apart of that beside them. I did have an incident with hunt, but i did resolve this by later apologizing to him in /pm. I don't like having bad blood and i am an honest person, i will always own up to my mistakes as a person and as a player on this server. I feel a good amount of players know me, i am always doing RP with different players every day, and i'm on the server 24/7. Long story short, i respect the staff team and all that they do, and i would like to become apart of the team that helps this amazing community thrive! ❤️ (Also, if this does get accepted, and it is on a Friday, i am unable to play my computer at all on any Fridays, ever. I know it's stupid but i don't have a choice).

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Since i would be unable to do it myself because i would be a trial mod and they can only do 300 second minges. It would be a 10,000 second minge, then another 600 for all of the disrespect. Since i would be a trial mod technically trying to enforce this, i would have to contact a higher up staff member who is able to give this punishment.

Edited by Bopplayer36

+\- support 

Has multiple warns for disrespectful behaviour 

has a warn for Impersonating staff...?

but has a good app apart from 1 or 2 small bits like how he didn’t say sory for the incident with me like he said he did and some people in TS said you were dissing them but there’s no evidence so that’s not really a problem 

good luck -Hunt/Jesse 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

+\- support 

Has multiple warns for disrespectful behaviour 

has a warn for Impersonating staff...?

but has a good app apart from 1 or 2 small bits like how he didn’t say sory for the incident with me like he said he did and some people in TS said you were dissing them but there’s no evidence so that’s not really a problem 

good luck -Hunt/Jesse 

• Like 1

+/- Support

+ Overall a nice dude

+ Decently active ingame and on teamspeak

+ Prior staff experience 

+/- Has some questionable warns

+/- Forums activity could improve

- Question 16 is very vague, the correct answer is in the staff handbook (Has since edited and fixed)

Overall, I feel that Wump could find a place in our staff team. From the time's that I've spoken to him, he's been nice, respectful and rarely causes issues. If you're denied this time, I'd recommend joining PD or State ingame to help get more known in the community, as well as improving forum activity and clarifying your response to question 16

As always, Good luck! ~Shmoopy

Edited by Shmoopy_boop
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Overall a nice dude

+ Prior staff experience 

- Question 16 is very vague, the correct answer is in the staff handbook (Has since edited and fixed)

Overall, I feel that Wump could find a place in our staff team. From the time's that I've spoken to him, he's been nice, respectful and rarely causes issues. If you're denied this time, I'd recommend joining PD or State ingame to help get more known in the community, as well as improving forum activity and clarifying your response to question 16

United States Airforce Vice Commander / Military Police AChief / Drill Instructors Co-Commander

Military Roleplay Senior Moderator / Teamspeak Supportspacer.png

Although your forums account is quite old, you only starting posting today. Before today you only had posts on your warn appeal and on your CC Application. But today you started posting on some older forum posts and posting in all suggestions. Maybe you needed to involve yourself a little more in the forums before applying.

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

2 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Overall a nice dude

+ Prior staff experience 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Overall a nice dude

+ Prior staff experience 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Overall a nice dude

+ Prior staff experience 

• Gaminglight Love 1

17 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Overall a nice dude

+ Prior staff experience 

• Gaminglight Love 1

+support

+has been staff before 

+sounds like a nice guy

+active

To be honest I feel like he could be a very good staff member beacuse he is very a active and I have never seen him get in a fight with anyone.

• Gaminglight Love 1

22 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Overall a nice dude

+ Prior staff experience 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 7/11/2019 at 9:05 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Overall a nice dude

+ Prior staff experience 

• Gaminglight Love 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 7/11/2019 at 9:05 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Overall a nice dude

+ Prior staff experience 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:05 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Overall a nice dude

+ Prior staff experience 

As always, Good luck! ~Billy, Senior Admin

• Gaminglight Love 1

Advanced issues found

On 7/11/2019 at 1:05 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Overall a nice dude

+ Prior staff experience 

As always, Good luck! 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.