035 Containment - Denied

Foxy

035 can't be fully contained unless his cell is shut, think about it in this way. His body is terminated but the mask is still there, nothing stops a D-class from putting if on therefore if his cc is still open he technically hasn't been re-contained. I am practically saying 035's NLR shouldn't apply until he has been properly re-contained.

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - 035's NLR apply once he is properly contained.

Why should we add it? - It makes MTF and GENSEC make sure they have an understanding of how that SCP works

What are the advantages of having this? - Increases the number of donators and the efficiency of all branches to make sure they have checked their work and understand their consequence of not fully. (Leading to fewer minges and complaints.)

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-035

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Foxy
Follow format
  • Like 1

- Support

The only reason, That I'm not supporting this is.

Coding.

For this to work, there would need to be a Coded Swep that makes 035 function like a Mask which when equipped replacing the Player who put it on with the 035 player. I don't believe l, and I say this with respect, that our current Coders are able to work this in.

There would be no other way that I can see this working because if you kill 035-2 and just have the admin tp the player back, it'd give Mods an unnecessary workload. As I believe 035 should have been added in this way from the Get-Go, with the ability to Lure and Urge you to put him on as the SCP was designed. 

So I support the idea, but I don't support the execution if it's not a Swep that was made from scratch to work with 035.

I would also like to add that I personally believe that the server would benefit from an actual Coder. Not saying that the ones that we have are bad. But someone with more experience in like custom sweps, etc.

Edited by Kratos™

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.