Should I be Trial mod  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: John

What is your steam name?: Orange Degenires

What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Redraptor178/

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain):  No I have been on this server since the first map. I tried but failed many times and I have been working on getting the application right.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly):  5/20/17

What date did you make your forums account?: September 25, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?:  User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: I have four warns one was because I forgot a Kos sign 

Have you donated?: No I dont have money to spend

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

Timezone: Central

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):   I know what can happen and I strive to make sure the people that want to break rules are not getting away with it and can serve the right punishment that they deserve. Also, seeing that I'm on late I can deal with late-night rule breakers with ease. I think you want me because I have a lot of experience, time playing on the server, busting a lot of rule-breakers and mainly just helping the server, I'd love to be a staff member especially to stop those who break rules and to keep this community very calm. I have ton of time to spare for this server and I am looking forward for the future of this server. You should choose me as, quite frankly, I know what I’m doing, in both how I can moderate the community and how I can develop it to be even better than it is currently (even though it’s fantastic currently!). I’m a very trusted person, I’m respectful, responsible, mature, and at the end of the day, when you are nice with me, I’ll be the friendliest person you will every have met. I’m comical and can have a laugh, not only that, I know what I’m talking about in regards to rules/information and, I work very well in heated/pressured environments, such as Admin sits, where I always know how to speak to them in the right way, in order to solve the situation. I love helping people out, and I care about the fellow people I roleplay with, as I take roleplay very seriously, as it’s quite honestly, tons of fun! Not only that, I’m very helpful and I abide by all the rules listed in the server, and I’m sure to be one of the first people to correct someone if they are breaking a rule or falsely accusing. I also have almost immaculate experience with ULX and BLogs, not to mention rushing to a scene where someone needs an admin's help meaning I am always on duty ready for any crisis, emergency or dispute. Additionally I'm well connected to the community, I am also able to complete my own sits yet be included in other admins sits if any help is needed. Players that tend to be aggressive and violent in behavior can disturb other admins and make them become violent and aggressive by me keeping calm yet strict to get my point across and not to provoke any other behavior. By achieving a staff member rank I wont be bias by letting other staff members break the rules but to be stern and show that they were in the wrong instead of letting it go passed as if they were above the rules. By being a staff member I wont just look for the obvious rule breakers but also for the smaller rule breakers that Meta-Game, Not advertise correctly or spam chat or microphone. I know most rules to mind yet may also need to look at the MoTD to look for changes or to correct myself. Being a staff member is not a one time thing it takes pride and makes you feel like you, so you feel like part of the community almost conjoined and connected as if you are one with the community.

IMG_2126.jpg.454fc4038f635af53901371279a2f17a.jpg

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: One I would mute them and freeze them Check warns  Tell them what they did wrong Unmute them to ask them why they did it Then set anti-minge on them for 1100 seconds. 

Edited by john olden

-/+support 

You said you made your form account in September 2018 on form page it says you made it in March 2019 I could be wrong tho 

low form activity 

nerver seen you in game could be time zone tho 

your app was good I think you could make a good addition to the staff team but I don’t Know about your form dates. you need to get more active on forms and in game 

good luck 

Edited by Owen 287
Meant to put -/+ but -

+SUPPORT

App is good 

Active in game (From what i've seen) 

Decent application, your last question could be better 

Your forums activity could definitely use some work but hey, we all start somewhere. We all make mistakes on our forums date (to my understanding he had an older forums account which is why he stated September of 2018 as his join date) 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

2 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

App is good 

Your forums activity could definitely use some work but hey, we all start somewhere. We all make mistakes on our forums date (to my understanding he had an older forums account which is why he stated September of 2018 as his join date) 

2 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

App is good 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

2 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+/- Support

While your application is pretty good and you have a low amount of warns, I don't know if I've seen you on (may just not remember seeing your name) and your forums activity isnt the greatest

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+/- Support

While your application is pretty good and you have a low amount of warns, I don't know if I've seen you on (may just not remember seeing your name) and your forums activity isnt the greatest

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

4 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

App is good 

PoliceRP Manager

6 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

App is good 

6 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

App is good 

6 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+/- Support

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

7 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

App is good 

United States Airforce Vice Commander / Military Police AChief / Drill Instructors Co-Commander

Military Roleplay Senior Moderator / Teamspeak Supportspacer.png

8 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+/- Support

On 7/11/2019 at 6:07 AM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

App is good 

spacer.png

On 7/12/2019 at 2:26 AM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+/- Support

Get your name known as well. Join a department or a non minge Family and get known 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 7/11/2019 at 8:07 AM, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

App is good 

+SUPPORT

App is good 

Your forums activity could definitely use some work but hey, we all start somewhere. We all make mistakes on our forum  date (to my understanding he had an older forums account which is why he stated September of 2018 as his join date) 

| Former Moderator | Gold Donator | Senior Officer in PD | 3 Year Member |

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.