Should I be T Mod  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Stanky

What is your steam name?:StankyDankyCheeze

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:208618906

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes I did a little bit of staffing on my friend's DarkRP server as a Super Admin (this server has been shut down)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)6-7 months ago

What date did you make your forums account?Jan 17

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?8https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1799791597

Have you donated?Yes Ive donated around 35$

What rank are you applying for?Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:Yes I have

Timezone:EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I believe I deserve the rank of trial mod because I've dedicated a majority of my time on this server and would want nothing more than to take part in helping the community grow and improve as time goes on. I believe I deserve this rank because I capable of not losing my temper and staying calm while sorting out a situation. I'm also experienced with dealing with people and would never snap or get angry at somebody I am in a sit with. I deserve this rank because being staff is something I enjoy and if given the rank I would show activity on staff and the server in general, I would also like to believe I have a good or at least decent reputation in the community.That being said I also would never disrespect or be rude in any way to those on the server. I believe I deserve staff because I feel I can bring improvement to the server in general.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?If somebody is Mass RDMing and I were to bring them to a sit and they started cursing at me I will inform them if they would like to diss staff that will result in a warn. If they then continue I will warn them for Staff Diss and gag them. After that I will call a higher up that is capable of giving a 10,000 second minge for the MRDM.

Edited by StankyDankyCheeze

-support, 

you are inactive on the forums (you only have 4 posts). 

Your past warns show many issues with prop abuse and a warn for lying to staff. If given staff powers would you continue to minge?

While you do give good reasons, I don’t know you that well, so I cannot comment that much on your activity. (I understand that you’re a SFC in CI). 

I respect that you give the correct answer to Q. 16 and you have clearly done your research, but I don’t think you’re ready yet for staff. 

Please don’t take this as a personal attack, and I can almost guarantee that you’ll get staff if you improve activity on the forums and become more well known outside of CI. 

-October

- Support leaning neutral

Going to assume most of those warns were last year or early this year. When I look into staff members joining, I don't expect to see anymore than four warnings that have happened in the past month or so, may be even three. Since I can't tell the year, I'm leaning to neutral.

The last two questions are in good detail, though. I liked your idea of how to handle the sit, and your view of why you should become staff.

But, going against you again, is the fact that I haven't seen you that much.

Improve on these, and I'll change my mind.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

7 hours ago, October said:

-support, 

Your past warns show many issues with prop abuse and a warn for lying to staff. If given staff powers would you continue to minge?

While you do give good reasons, I don’t know you that well, so I cannot comment that much on your activity. (I understand that you’re a SFC in CI). 

I respect that you give the correct answer to Q. 16 and you have clearly done your research, but I don’t think you’re ready yet for staff. 

Please don’t take this as a personal attack, and I can almost guarantee that you’ll get staff if you improve activity on the forums and become more well known outside of CI. 

-October

Trap.—

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Bor said:

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

14 hours ago, October said:

-support, 

-October

spacer.png

- Support

Looking through your applications, I have a couple of concerns that lead me to my decision not to support your application at this time. The first sticking point is your number of warnings. Now, a couple or even a few warnings I can overlook with time and a demonstration that your conduct has changed. However, you have 8 warnings (1 from PRP), and they seem to be fairly consistent in type, which is FailRP/Prop related. This shows that the warnings are really having an impact on you, and you're fairly close to hitting a 10 warning limit on our server. The second sticking point is your community engagement. I thank you for donating to our server, we do appreciate players that send money our way. However, despite playing on the server for quite some time, you have engaged very minimally with our community here on the forums. We generally like to see a minimum of 25 posts of some substance, to show that the staff candidate has a positive reputation with the community, and want to engage with them.

I would recommend engaging more with the community here on the forums and continue to play on the server without receiving further warnings for some more time, which would increase the likelihood of at least me supporting your application.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

-Support
Personally ive had issues with you in game when it comes to respect, and kindness you dont really come off as the nicest person.

Also from what ive observed you have a tendency to let a higher position muddle with your head and treat your lower downs worse (again from what I myself have observed) 

You've also had a few misconception with some of the rules from what ive seen in game.

Sorry ?

On 7/12/2019 at 10:06 PM, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Looking through your applications, I have a couple of concerns that lead me to my decision not to support your application at this time. The first sticking point is your number of warnings. Now, a couple or even a few warnings I can overlook with time and a demonstration that your conduct has changed. However, you have 8 warnings (1 from PRP), and they seem to be fairly consistent in type, which is FailRP/Prop related. This shows that the warnings are really having an impact on you, and you're fairly close to hitting a 10 warning limit on our server. The second sticking point is your community engagement. I thank you for donating to our server, we do appreciate players that send money our way. However, despite playing on the server for quite some time, you have engaged very minimally with our community here on the forums. We generally like to see a minimum of 25 posts of some substance, to show that the staff candidate has a positive reputation with the community, and want to engage with them.

I would recommend engaging more with the community here on the forums and continue to play on the server without receiving further warnings for some more time, which would increase the likelihood of at least me supporting your application.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator