Trae

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:483960828

The admin's name in-game:

Iceman

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

STEAM_0:0:156478101

What did the admin do:

Spawned in moving props as D Class, then froze me when I instructed him not to, and continued to spawn props afterward. Then proceeded to tell a Senior Moderator (steppy) that what he was doing is allowed.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

What do you believe should happen to the admin:

A demotion, or potential removal

Any extra information:

Edited by Trae
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

+Support

For god's sake the server population was obviously low and we all love to mess around when it's just a few people on. Just switch to a job that isn't explicitly barred from spawning props

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+support,

sure the server population was pretty low, but, as Knuckles said, don’t use a job that can’t spawn props? Why not switch over to GENSEC given that you are a CPT. 

Iceman, I like you as a person, but this is a little abusive. I hope you don’t see this as a personal attack. 

Also, I would love to hear Iceman’s side of the story a bit more. 

+Support

I understand that the server population was low, but your fellow staff member asked you to stop because he is doing his job. I personally find it quite immature to a certain degree that you would continue to do something like that, it was unnecessary and was only making Trae's job harder than it needed to be, you should only have to be asked once.

Although I believe that a strike would be more reasonable considering that you not only proceeded to grab a fellow staff member who is doing his job properly, and continue to spawn props for a few minutes proceeding, but you also killed 2 people with said prop. I don't really condone behavioral mishaps and I believe that it should be dealt with accordingly. 

Edited by Daedran

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

+Spawning props as a class that is not allowed to spawn props at all

+Continuing after being told to stop

+Actually killed a player with his prop

+Froze Trae while he was being warned by him

-Low Population on the server

-All players seemed okay with it

Although I like iceman, spawning props like this is a little concerning to say the least. I'm unsure what kind of punishment Iceman should receive but this kind of behavior is coming from a administrator a person that should already know better. This level of staff should be expected to be one of the last people to start minging off duty. I made my stance on this report clear +Support

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hang Man said:

+Spawning props as a class that is not allowed to spawn props at all

+Continuing after being told to stop

+Actually killed a player with his prop

+Froze Trae while he was being warned by him

Although I like iceman, spawning props like this is a little concerning to say the least. I'm unsure what kind of punishment Iceman should receive but this kind of behavior is coming from a administrator a person that should already know better. This level of staff should be expected to be one of the last people to start minging off duty. I made my stance on this report clear +Support

Doesn't matter what the population is Spawning moving props that can Kill/RDM People is unacceptable.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

+Support

This is a blatant abuse of props. He kills 2 people in the video with this prop either by accident or on purpose this shouldn't be allowed or encouraged.
Just because of a lower server population it doesn't give you an opportunity to abuse what you are given.
Freezing a staff on or off duty is a no-no especially as he used it to continue with his mischief.

Using the tool gun even after being told to stop spawning it in.
Not only does this not show good staff conduct it shows immaturity in the staff team.
Misinforming another staff member is also not good as you are to basically help them understand how to staff and represent that mentor figure.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Hang Man said:

-All players seemed okay with it

Players can think that RDM is okay but in reality, it's not.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

3 hours ago, Catsro said:

+Support

This is a blatant abuse of props. He kills 2 people in the video with this prop either by accident or on purpose this shouldn't be allowed or encouraged.
Just because of a lower server population it doesn't give you an opportunity to abuse what you are given.
Freezing a staff on or off duty is a no-no especially as he used it to continue with his mischief.

Not only does this not show good staff conduct it shows immaturity in the staff team.
Misinforming another staff member is also not good as you are to basically help them understand how to staff and represent that mentor figure.

-OG Minge

7 hours ago, Knuckles said:

+Support

For god's sake the server population was obviously low and we all love to mess around when it's just a few people on. Just switch to a job that isn't explicitly barred from spawning props

I beleve u can warn him for breakimg rules even if hes staff or u can monge him a Strike or a warning is necessary and a talking to from hoovy as he couldent do this withought event team toolgun

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

6 hours ago, October said:

+support,

sure the server population was pretty low, but, as Knuckles said, don’t use a job that can’t spawn props? Why not switch over to GENSEC given that you are a CPT. 

Iceman, I like you as a person, but this is a little abusive. I hope you don’t see this as a personal attack. 

Also, I would love to hear Iceman’s side of the story a bit more. 

4 minutes ago, [GL] Koala Bearr said:

I beleve u can warn him for breakimg rules even if hes staff or u can monge him 

If he's a higher rank then you, or if they're the same rank. You cannot warn them. If they're higher than you/the same rank you'd need to get perms to warn them. So that is incorrect.

-OG Minge

5 hours ago, Catsro said:

+Support

18 minutes ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

If he's a higher rank then you, or if they're the same rank. You cannot warn them. If they're higher than you/the same rank you'd need to get perms to warn them. So that is incorrect.

You can warn at the same rank and below, it's only if they are higher than you

25 minutes ago, [GL] Koala Bearr said:

I beleve u can warn him for breakimg rules even if hes staff or u can monge him a Strike or a warning is necessary and a talking to from hoovy as he couldent do this withought event team toolgun

You cannot warn someone higher than you. He took the correct approach.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

- It gives D-class something else to do then riot.
-Trae had previously deleted my props which were in the canteen. 
-It was late/early
-Low player count
-The only reason they died is because they thought it was a good idea to walk into a fast spinning prop

Edited by Foxy
Spelled trae as tare

Iceman

I love having some fun when the server count is low. Some of the best laughs are had then when just hanging in D block. But for 343's sake, if you are gonna spawn props USE ANYTHING BUT GOD DAMN D CLASS (and SCPs but you get the idea)

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

4 hours ago, Foxy said:

- It gives D-class something else to do then riot.
-Tare had previously deleted my props which were in the canteen. 
-It was late/early
-Low player count
-The only reason they died is because they thought it was a good idea to walk into a fast spinning prop

RETINA BURN BOI

11 hours ago, Catsro said:

+Support

Advanced issues found

11 hours ago, Catsro said:

+Support

-Staff especially the rank of Admin should not be behaving on any server of GamingLight like this it represents the staff team in a bad matter 

Advanced issues found

7 hours ago, Iceman0923 said:

RDM is Random Death Match. I did not RDM, it would be more of prop-kill. I did it with the intent to make everyone happy, not to kill people., 

-Prop-Kill/Prop Minge is pretty much RDM it doesn't matter what you use to kill a player 

Advanced issues found

7 hours ago, Iceman0923 said:

themselves, if you watch the video that is made pretty clear. I did it because it was a low population and because no one didn't want me doing it except you. I asked everyone in D-Block if it was okay, and they all said yes.

-Even though people said it was okay you have to reason with yourself if it was logical 

-The server at anytime low population or high population doesn't matter the concept of "Minge Hours" Doesn't exist in the server

Big Body Tony

spacer.png