Fear false warn appeal

Blitz

Your In-game:koala

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192294830

The admin's name in-game: Fear on duty

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive:  called failrp but was for teaming with scp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1780295046

Why do you think this warn was false: We were only going to HCZ on the same route. We didnt give eachother advantages and didnt team just same direction

Any extra information:https://plays.tv/s/MG4t54PIGkcH

ALSO he says he talked to them. I believe him but he didnt warn either of them they got off xlean.

RE POSTED DENIED FOR NO STEAM ID

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

I'll wait to give my support either way until I hear from Fear, but I'm learning in the negative so far. From the video you posted, you aren't simply traveling together, you guys are grouped up, killing D-Class together, and one of the SCPs with you is actively attempting to team with the D-Class by telling him to put his weapon away so he doesn't have to attack him. There's a difference between two SCPs happening to be waiting at the same checkpoint to attempt to break into LCZ/EZ and three SCPs actively staying together in a group.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

from my point of view I was going to investigate a report of scps teaming I got killed by 682 I was kinda pissed went and talked to the able and 939 I also told them to stay away from each other and take separate paths they didn't listen so when I warned you for failrp it was more so for teaming with other scps I didn't see able trying to team with the dclass (also thanks rookie for letting me know about this) 

-Support

There is a FINE LINE between entering/exiting a Containment Zone and walking around together killing people when your SCPs do not have any sort of RP relation (or in-lore relation) to each other. This was obvious and blatant teaming and you're only providing evidence of it.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

-support, 

the 939 and 076-2 are actively trying to team. You were involved. As others have said, you should’ve walked away. If you ask me all 3 of you should’ve been warned, but it’s up to Trae to decide (staff discretion). 

-Support All of you guys should have been warned not just you, but it looks like you guys were teaming. If what fear said was true about telling you guys to split then the warn was deserved.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 7/12/2019 at 10:07 PM, Fear said:

from my point of view I was going to investigate a report of scps teaming I got killed by 682 I was kinda pissed went and talked to the able and 939 I also told them to stay away from each other and take separate paths they didn't listen so when I warned you for failrp it was more so for teaming with other scps I didn't see able trying to team with the dclass (also thanks rookie for letting me know about this) 

You didnt tell me anything you just told me i was teaming and that im getting warned i have the sit recorded ifbu want it *i think i di*

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

1 hour ago, [GL] Koala Bearr said:

You didnt tell me anything you just told me i was teaming and that im getting warned i have the sit recorded ifbu want it *i think i di*

well I told the able and 939 then I got to you and after getting to you I warned you cause you had already killed me.