Drago-Event team application

Drago

In-Game Name: Drago

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151060129

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

What is your RP Rank?:Gensec:2LT, MTF A1 CPL

What is your timezone?: PST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): yes I have but not in any official capacity just organizing game night and some d&d sessions for my friends and family.

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: the following are the reasons I should be on the event team. For the first reason I am very creative and I can think up on the spot very idea that is lore-friendly and balanced. also, I have made several games for my family and friends. I have not been a DM for a D&D game but I have played a lot of D&D and I have learned how to be very creative and think of stuff on the spot. as well as being very creative I am very responsible and I know when it is time to mess around and when it is time to be serious. as well I know when it's fine to continue an event and when the event has gone too far and when to use and not to use my powers if. so in con caution, these are the reasons I think I should be on the event team and thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): an event I could makes where SCP 507 ended up in site 5 and during testing there was a freak accident and he instead of just phasing himself he phased all foundation personal and even some of the Dclass and SCPs when they got to the new dimension was nearly the exact the same just that the foundation and the CI have switched places with there motives. but don't no one knows that they have switched motives and all the foundation sees the CI emblems all over the facility and start a riot and trying to take over the facility. it is only 507 and his counterpart, and select few foundations personnel that knows everything that's going on mainly becomes this worlds 507 went to a world where this was also happening and explained it to some of the people. the only way for this to be fixed is if both 507 try and use their anomalous powers to bring everyone back to there rightful dimension.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? my favorite SCP is SCP 426 code-named I am a toaster, the reason this is my favorite SCP because  it is so simple yet so weird. one of my favorite part of it is that when referring to it besides saying 426 you can only refer to it as I am a toaster which is quite funny also that it makes people start to think that they are a toaster.

Edited by drago89115

Denied | You can Reapply on August 2nd

Put a bit more work into your application next time.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"