SCP-066 is an error - Closed

Extrav

The SCP is showing up as an Error at times and I have seen it walk around as an error. Can you please fix or check the code format cause that is why it is showing up as an error. If it is not the code then you might need to fix the workshop addon for it on the server.

I have it too, probably because I haven't resubscribed to the content pack yet. Just check the content pack and see if you need to sub to anything new. You can also just outright delete 066's file from your GMod folder so it is forced to redownload when you rejoin. Validating your game files wouldn't hurt either.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

2 hours ago, steppy said:

I also have this problem but I was never bothered to try and fix it. Started happening like a week ago for me.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 7/11/2019 at 4:33 PM, Knuckles said:

I have it too, probably because I haven't resubscribed to the content pack yet. Just check the content pack and see if you need to sub to anything new. You can also just outright delete 066's file from your GMod folder so it is forced to redownload when you rejoin. Validating your game files wouldn't hurt either.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 7/11/2019 at 5:32 PM, Official Orange said:

I, and multiple other people I know are experiencing the same problem.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Every time I meet someone as Nu7 sniper (model needs to be downloaded) I hear the same question:

"Is this 066?"

The ERROR model problems should be solved since all other addons are okay and don't show big errors.

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

What I have been doing is modeling him to this : models/player/mrsilver/scp_066pm/scp_066_pm.mdl

If SMT wouldn't mind asking zeeptin to input this into the player model code area then it should be fixed. IF anyone wants to find it it is under the 066 swep area. the 066 model tab has nothing.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator