Sign in to follow this  
Extrav

SCP-066 is an error

The SCP is showing up as an Error at times and I have seen it walk around as an error. Can you please fix or check the code format cause that is why it is showing up as an error. If it is not the code then you might need to fix the workshop addon for it on the server.

7 minutes ago, StankyDankyCheeze said:

-Support

-Many people are able to see SCP 066's model and it may have to do with you not having all the textures for the server.

This is a bug report, not a suggestion 

I have it too, probably because I haven't resubscribed to the content pack yet. Just check the content pack and see if you need to sub to anything new. You can also just outright delete 066's file from your GMod folder so it is forced to redownload when you rejoin. Validating your game files wouldn't hurt either.

I also have this problem but I was never bothered to try and fix it. Started happening like a week ago for me.

2 hours ago, steppy said:

I also have this problem but I was never bothered to try and fix it. Started happening like a week ago for me.

5 hours ago, steppy said:

On 7/11/2019 at 4:33 PM, Knuckles said:

I have it too, probably because I haven't resubscribed to the content pack yet. Just check the content pack and see if you need to sub to anything new. You can also just outright delete 066's file from your GMod folder so it is forced to redownload when you rejoin. Validating your game files wouldn't hurt either.

Is this still an issue  @Extrav

On 7/11/2019 at 5:32 PM, Official Orange said:

I, and multiple other people I know are experiencing the same problem.