Gunther's Event Team App

Gunther

Note: This is the same app as last time, I deleted the old one because I thought people forgot about it.

In-Game Name: Gunther

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430475006

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

What is your RP Rank?: Security CPT/Nu7 SGT

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8, I know a lot about the SCPs however if you were to go off the number, I might not know it.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10): 7

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: When I was younger I used to draw and sketch a lot and since then I've been trying to apply my artistic side into other aspects which is why I'm very creative in the way I think, I love to have fun and I feel really good when I create something for others and it turns out to be a success. I'm always itching to use my prop list cause I just like to build, although sometimes I build a bit too much and try to create super complex builds. I've done research on Official and Fanmade SCPs and I've been taking notes on which SCPs might be Event-able. I've been on the server for over a month, and I've seen a lot of the events staff have held, and I would love to create one as well. I'm respectful to everyone, and I'm on good terms with everyone. I'm well known around the server and I've participated in a lot of events, if I was able to. I would also love to help other Event Team staff in creating theirs as well, and I'll try my best to build or setup whatever it is they need prepared. In the end, I just want to make the server more fun.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): The event I have in mind regards SCP-457. My idea is that there will be Gasoline jugs hidden across the site and 457 must find and "collect" these, by collecting one, his size grows slightly and health are reset and slightly boosted. So for example, say he say he starts at his usual 2500% HP, and by the time he found a Jug, his health lowered to 1400%, his health would shoot back up to 2500% and be boosted to 2650%. The other team, which will be equipped with fire extinguishers, or possibly water guns, will be tasked with finding and containing 457. However, there is a twist, for every Jug 457 finds, that is one more fire extinguisher that needs to be used. So for example, if he has found 3 Jugs, then it will require 3 people to use their extinguishers at once to recontain him. And for every kill 457 gets, a jug will be randomly placed somewhere in the Site. For easy access, 457 will be given a Level 3 keycard, so he may traverse the facility at will. The ultimate goal is for 457 to eliminate all MTF pursuing him or if he finds all the Jugs, he will automatically win, as there will purposely be one more Jug than MTF participating.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?
966, out of all the SCPs in this game, 966 is the only one that Gensec or Foundation Personnel can not stop nor kill, as long as he is invisible, making him one of the more dangerous SCPs.

Edited by Gunther
Updated Ranks

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Come to Interviews on Tuesday at 6:00 PM EST. It will be in the 'Staff Interview Room' on teamspeak.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic