Class D Supplier Update - Denied

BadAim

What do you want to see? - Class D Supplier being able to sell all items that could be crafted before mining was removed

Why should we add it? - so D Class can get their hands on weapons again

What are the advantages of having this? - The mining removal indirectly nerfed Class Ds by taking away the most commonly used method of resisting a partial lockdown, this would balance the removal of mining.

Who is it mainly for? - Class D, GENSEC

Links to any content - N/A

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

-Support

In my opinion, it's better that D-Class stay away from weapons...

+ It gives the Class-D Suppliers something to do.

- The riots have been too much with the weapons, I feel like having them removed balances the riots out. Hell, at certain moments GenSec weren't able to hold it with the weapons out.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bdogz1 said:

-Support

D-Class riots have already been really bad, adding more guns for them to easily gain access to would only make the problem worse.

We don't need more riots it got bad enough with those D-Class discords forming riots we don't need to give them weapons

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

9 hours ago, steppy said:

-Support

- The riots have been too much with the weapons, I feel like having them removed balances the riots out. Hell, at certain moments GenSec weren't able to hold it with the weapons out.

-OG Minge

~ support

i think the supplier should have more powerful weapons for a much greater price. (wrench for 1000) class D supplier is more or less useless with the pipes since they do little more then fist and have the shit hit chance of tfa

but d class having degals again is straight NOPE to gensec

RETINA BURN BOI

8 hours ago, bdogz1 said:

-Support

D-Class riots have already been really bad, adding more guns for them to easily gain access to would only make the problem worse.

Just seems like a bad idea in general.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 7/9/2019 at 5:37 PM, steppy said:

-Support

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 7/10/2019 at 7:14 AM, bdogz1 said:

-Support

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

+/- Support

+As d-class got a massive nerf. It should be that he can sell tfa_colt1911(pistol pro-d-class gets)

-Can possibly make riots worse if wrong things added.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

From a lore perspective, how likely would it be that a class D member would be able to get a hold of such high-level weaponry? Melee weapons and maybe pistols? Sure, that could be understandable. For the rest, they'll need to break into the armory to steal them. Additionally, the number and scale of riots since high-level weapons were introduced into have completely decimated GENSEC on multiple occasions. While this happening on occasion makes sense, the scope of these riots does make it significantly more difficult for all other branches to operate normally.

I'd +Support allowing Suppliers to sell select pistols and melee weapons, but not high-level weaponry beyond that. 

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021