Keypad suggestion for Utility and MOTD Suggestion - Accepted

F1ghter

What do you want to see? -  A keypad on the door for Utility Spawn and a rule addition in the MOTD saying that Trainee's can't leave the spawn without a trainer, and also cant buy a weapon.  In the MOTD, It says Utility Staff and Research staff should only be armed with a pistol for self defense. Some could consider Trainee's as Utility Staff, A rule clarifying Trainee's having weapons would be great.

Why should we add it? -  The don't leave spawn without trainer sign doesn't stop the trainee's from escaping the room and buying weapons. Every so often someone will make a staff call saying that trainee's are running around and I will have to bring them back to spawn, just to see that they are escaping again.

What are the advantages of having this? - Utility Trainee's won't leave the spawn and start running around and interrupt RP. Research Bunks has a keypad, I don't see why Utility Bunks shouldn't have a keypad.

Who is it mainly for? - Utility Trainee's

Links to any content -  N/A

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer

This is irrelevant. The keycard scanner there broke and despawned. Smt will need to re-add it. But technically this is a +support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

4 hours ago, Chief_ said:

This is irrelevant. The keycard scanner there broke and despawned. Smt will need to re-add it. But technically this is a +support

My bad, I never realized that there were keypads in the first place. 

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer