Gunther's Blacklist Appeal

Gunther

RP Name: Gunther 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430475006

Reason of Blacklist: I disrespected Tony a few months back on Discord

Why do you think you should be unblacklisted (150 Word Minimum): Its been 2 or so months since then, I wanted to wait until I've apologized to Tony, and he's accepted it, and I did so, and he accepted it. I don't disrespect people anymore, I was out of line and acted poorly during that time, and I'm still sorry about it. Nowadays, I get along with everyone. If I were to play as CI, I would take my job seriously. I don't minge, RDM, or act stupid and I wouldn't do it on CI either. I'm respectful, I get along with everyone on both the game and on Discord. I wouldn't be able to become a CI due to me already having 2 lives in two different branches, but I would like to be able hop on to play as an Infiltrator or Heavy again. If I got unblacklisted, I'd be able to play more with Tony and other CI build better relationships with them.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• 5 weeks later...

From a further review of your appeal, your appeal will be Denied

1. In my eyes, it doesn't really seem sincere or genuine

2. When I spoke to you Monday you seemed pushy about this appeal

Overall you have changed as a person and or player and I appreciate that as well as your apology to me that you spoke to me about.

You may play as our VIP Classes such as heavy or infil but in order to join you must get this blacklist lifted.

You may appeal in a week since the decision has taken to long

Edited by Berserkrpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

Are you serious? Its been 5 WEEKSTony, I asked you TWICE.  One three weeks ago, and 4 days ago. That's pretty reasonable. Also, how would you know honestly, we never talk. I'm never on when you are on, so how can you make that statement when we never interact?

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif