Mikey Old Warns

MikeyTheGreat

Your In-game: OG Mikey

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89811113

The admin's name in-game: Phil TZ, CHEETO, JET TZ, Hotshot, Stumpy, Trooper Maral, Bryce, Mjay, Stackablegold, Tacos, Joey, Carpenter, Danny, Pwhit

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Nope

What warning did you receive: FailRP, RDM,

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/ISZO2l8

Why do you think this warn was false: I dont think it was false i know i committed those but i have changed and i have learned from my past and i know the rules and learn more everyday but overall i have learned and i would really like the warns removed cause they are when i first started out on the server and i was new to gmod didnt know anything. I hope maybe i could get these removed. All these warns are from my past when i first started playing i have learned and i will not commit these again i have learned the rules and i study then everyday i play and i will make sure i dont committ these rule breakings anymore. I hope you forgive me as it has been some time.

Any extra information: None

Edited by MikeyTheGreat

You can only appeal 2 warnings that are over three months old due to your most recent warn on June 24th

@MikeyTheGreat please reply with the two warns you want to be removed and be specific

Example:

Warn 1 - (Date of warn) (Warning Admin) (Reason "Player diss, NLR" etc)

Warn 2 - (Date of warn) (Warning Admin) (Reason "Player diss, NLR" etc)

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

You may only appeal 2 warnings