Appeal Strike Para Ender (P17)

I want to appeal a strike that was given to me on 7/9/2019. I think It was wrongfully given on me.

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

no 

you cant revive people when a bankraid is still going on

(Strike 1)

you can hit people with the fire axe

(Strike 2)

Cameron / Zage issued

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

DENIED

Please use the proper appeal method via the Strike Appeal Form. 

It can be found on the EMS Informational (Updated) that I posted. 

~EMS Deputy Chief Nucleus

Edited by Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Yobo, with respect... and this makes me sound stupid but it’s true. I didn’t know it was still going on. Nothing was on my screen and I only saw the dead guy in the vault. The Police also told me it was code 4. And again- with respect. That 1st strike I can accept but, this strike is well wrong. Like I stated my reasons before, that’s why. Also, Nucleus I did the strike appeal. 

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Also, where does it say or show. “You get a strike if you go in there and revive someone.” ? 

It in thr SOP as clear as the moon on a clear night... it states that you must wait for code 4 to be called. If there are no gov there make sure there arent any shootings around.

Also use the link to appeal

EMS CPT Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

DO NOT CONTINUE THIS THREAD - IT WAS DENIED

Your appeal via the Google Form @EnderKnight57will be reviewed when I get off LOA

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |