Official GENSEC Training Video

Krafty

Official GENSEC Training Video Project

Mission

Over the next couple weeks I will be working on a GENSEC training video to expedite the training process for all our Trainers. The goal of this video is to decrease training times for Trainers, improve information retention rate, and provide the Foundation with well-trained Security Officers. 

To Be Involved

Members of Command from all Divisions are invited to participate in the creation of this video with many sections available to choose from. I will be explaining the sections further down in this thread. To reserve a roll, all you need to do is reply to this post in the following format (only apply for sections available for your branch):

In-Game name:

Section of Interest (see below):

Time Available During Weekends:

Are you skilled in any video editing software? (not required):

How it will work

Sometime after you've written your reply, I will send you the script for your section of the training. The script must be accepted by High Command members before implementation. Once the script is accepted, you will receive your section. If you have any suggestions for adding/modifying the script specific to your section, it must be approved by High Command. 

The video will take place in-game in multiple locations and likely over several days (due to scheduling command members and time constraints). 

While doing your part, it is important that you RP as though it is your legitimate profession. Although this server is to be enjoyed for fun, we'd like it to be as immersive and informative as possible for the Trainees. 

Sections

• High Command Section (05, Site Director etc...)
    • Into and Outro (1 for each or someone can do both) I know High Command is usually very busy, but his section won't take long and to hear from the Highest ranking members will greatly increase the appeal of the video

• Security Command Sections:
    • Section 1: Introduction
    • Section 2: Conduct and Basic Rules (NLR, PTS, Golden Rules etc...)
    • Section 3: Branches // GENSEC // D-Class (What they are and the Ranks/Specializations of GENSEC)
    • Section 4: Zones (More detail for zones pertaining to your Branch)
    • Section 5: DEFCONs
    • Section 6: Faces and Formations

• Research Command Section:
    • Section 1: General job description and duties (Tied in somewhat with what your interaction will be with GENSEC)
    • Section 2: SCPs (Multiple people can do this section)

• MTF Command Section:
    • Section 1: General job description and duties (1 Command member from Nu7, A1, and E11 is preferred)
    • Section 2: Chaos Insurgency

I look forward to working with all of you! Thank you for your interest in the continual improvement of our server!

---This thread was approved by Igneous, th3, and Rangiatea.---

Edited by Krafty
  • Like 2

In-Game name: TwoSix

Section of Interest (see below): Section 5 and/or 6

Time Available During Weekends: Usually late evening going into night

Are you skilled in any video editing software? (not required): Moderately, ask we what you need and I'll try to find a way to do it.

In-Game name: JJWICKK

Section of Interest (see below): 4, 6

Time Available During Weekends: ALL the TIME

Are you skilled in any video editing software? (not required): I can do music production as well as some edits. I'm decent at Video

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

In-Game name: Boris

Section of Interest (see below):

Section 1: Introduction

Section 2: Conduct and Basic Rules (NLR, PTS, Golden Rules etc...)

Section 3: Branches // GENSEC // D-Class (What they are and the Ranks/Specializations of GENSEC)

Section 4: Zones (More detail for zones pertaining to your Branch)

Section 5: DEFCONs

Section 6: Faces and Formations 

Time Available During Weekends: Everytime EXCEPT LATE NIGHT SATS, SOMETIMES I WILL BE ON.

Are you skilled in any video editing software? (not required): Yoink, Nope.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

In-Game name: Lucky

Section of Interest (see below): MTF Command Both Sections including CI

Time Available During Weekends: I will only be unavailable from 6am-2pm PST on saturdays I am free for the rest of the weekend

Are you skilled in any video editing software? (not required): Nope

In-Game name: Bread

Section of Interest (see below): N/A

Time Available During Weekends: Whenever

Are you skilled in any video editing software? (not required): Only replying because I know a bit about video editing. (hmu)

lol, lmao even