BonkBoeink's 2nd T-Mod Application - Denied

[icOnic] BonkBoeink
Message added by th3

A big part of being staff is the ability to handle people’s issues. I don’t think you are necessarily ready to do that. 

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become A Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: BonkBoeink

What is your steam name?: BonkBoeink

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:167342737

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late March. Early April - Mid April.

What date did you make your forums account? April 14th 2019.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 22 https://imgur.com/kPDIxZl (I'm sorry)

Have you donated? Yes. 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No. Gaming light i love gaming light. And i have no other interests in any  other communities.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

Yes I have.

? You will be tested on it: Okay.

Timezone: Central Stranded Time. (CST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well. The reason why i deserve this rank is because for 1. I believe i have stopped minging and my behavior has gotten better. And for 2. I want to help this server. This server has done a lot for me so i would like to re pay the favor by helping this server and it's staff team. I feel like that i am more responsible now. I am not that minge or bad person in a sit like i used to be. I have matured. I have became responsible. I am no longer mingey. I love this server and this community. I want to help it. I would also like to help all of the players. I feel like that with my enthusiasm and my better attitude that i can help be great staff member for this server and community. And perhaps teach new comers as well. Overall, i think that i would be a great addition to the staff team because of my attitude,enthusiasm, and things i have to offer for the staff team. I could be a role model for all of the other T-Mods. Also, i could help out. As sits have been increasing rapidly. And a lot of staff cannot handle it. With my amazing activity i could assist and make life a hell of a lot easier for others. If you don't feel like i have matured or can't do anything i said here. I'm sorry for disappointing you. I am sorry for disappointing all of you you. I appreciate all of you reading this anyways. I will not shatter your opinion about me. You can think i haven't changed. Or i have. But it's all your opinion. Thank you for reading this either way.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I Would First Tell Them To Stop Cursing At Me In A Nice Way. If they didn't stop. I would then gag them. I would then tell them what they did wrong. I would Then Warn Them For. "Mass RDM | Staff/Player Diss" All In One Warn. Not separate. All in one. I would then call in a higher up (Admin+) To Minge Them For 10,000 Seconds.

If you don't like me. And you want to -Support this application for one reason or another. I can understand. I am sorry for wasting your time. However i would like to thank you for putting your opinion out so i can change my ways. I would also like to thank you for reading this far.

Sincerely,

~BonkBoeink

-OG Minge

+/-

I thought I would never even Consider this but.

You've gone way farther then any Previous Minge I've seen,

I think you Deaves a Chance

Hugely matured.

Very Mature/Respectful on Gensec (This is what I've seen)

Q16 Good.

You Sometimes minge off  Gensec.

Previous Minge, Might come back.

Long timeline of outbreaks.

Lots Of Grammar Errors.'

Lots of Warns.

Edited by Bor
  • Thanks 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Everyone deserves a chance but you have a bad track record off warns, Sometimes minge and your application doesn't have the best grammar and punctuation so i'll make it brief.

If your temper and attitude was better and the minge lessened Then i'd say yes but at the moment I think you should work on that more before applying.

Edited by Azius
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

4 hours ago, Bor said:

+/-

I thought I would never even Consider this but.

You've gone way farther then any Previous Minge I've seen,

I think you Deserve a Second Chance

Hugely matured.

Very Mature/Respectful on Gensec (This is what I've seen)

Q16 Good.

You Sometimes minge off  Gensec.

Previous Minge, Might come back.

Long timeline of outbreaks.

Lots Of Grammar Errors.'

Lots of Warns.

Agreed, I feel as you should wait to apply and prove more that you have matured.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, LuckyDudeFive said:

I feel that you are on the right path but now is not the time I would say wait a month+ to re apply

I agree with Lucky; however, you don’t need to wait a month. I’d just say 2-3+ weeks. Bonk, you’re a nice guy and you’re set on the right path, but some might find it harder to +support you right now due to the recent “I’m leaving” post. Even though you decided to stay, you left a bad path in some people’s mouths and that worries people in a staff app. Otherwise I’d love to see you as part of the staff team. 

• Like 2

-Support

I don't believe you are the king of person who should be administrating the servers

you are immature to a certain extent

long history of mingery and you show no signs of slowing down

inconsistent dedication to the community as shown in your "im leaving post" yet you never lost

• Sad 1

Here is my honest opinion about this:

+/- Support 

Look kiddo, you gotta understand something.

not everything is going to be in your way.

You have a change of heart when it comes to the minges you’ve done in the path. But realistically, you need to stomp out your biggest weakness.

which is; you wanting it your way. You also need to understand how to calm down, and not go over the top with swearing and arguing.

once you figure out how to do that. I’m +support

cause I see you can put your mind into things you believe in and I see you can try to change. Just kill the weeds and regrow yourself bud

• Gaminglight Love 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

Bonk, I have no idea what you've done in the past nor what your recognized for, consider this a unbiased opinion

+Pleasant application, looks well organized and made

+Active, I've seen you around on more then a couple instances

+Apologetic in your own application, showing a willingness to change

+Most warnings are fairly old, the most recent warning being July 7th

-You have over twenty-two warnings on this server, the most I've seen for a staff application, most people with this amount of warns are long gone as players.

-Some warnings reflect a very toxic and negative player, telling players to end their lives, homophobic chat, Racism, and multiple instances of disrespect.

-History of leaving to avoid punishment, unwilling to face the consequences of your actions shows immaturity.

-Impossible for someone to have a change of heart so quickly, how do we know you won't minge and damage the servers reputation as staff?

Bonk, I understand that you really want to change for the better. You truly do possess a ability few players on the server have, your knowledgeable and understand the rules very well. But with the way you conduct yourself on the server including past warnings and actions i'm not so sure I can actually give you support on this application. What troubles me the most are the disrespect related warnings you've received in the past which shows how you truly feel about individuals different from yourself. If your unable to get along with other players and are quick to throw insults based on a persons beliefs/opinions I highly doubt you won't act the same as a staff member. You say you'll change, but unless we actually see that willingness to change in game I highly doubt we'll see you as a staff member. Don't take this comment the wrong way Bonk, but you are not staff material. Prove to all of the people responding to this thread,including myself that you really want to change as not just a staff member but as a player on the server. My stance on this thread has been made clear, i'm sorry Bonk but -SUPPORT

• Gaminglight Love 1

6 hours ago, Mr. Hang Man said:

Bonk, I have no idea what you've done in the past nor what your recognized for, consider this a unbiased opinion

+Pleasant application, looks well organized and made

+Active, I've seen you around on more then a couple instances

+Apologetic in your own application, showing a willingness to change

+Most warnings are fairly old, the most recent warning being July 7th

-You have over twenty-two warnings on this server, the most I've seen for a staff application, most people with this amount of warns are long gone as players.

-Some warnings reflect a very toxic and negative player, telling players to end their lives, homophobic chat, Racism, and multiple instances of disrespect.

-History of leaving to avoid punishment, unwilling to face the consequences of your actions shows immaturity.

-Impossible for someone to have a change of heart so quickly, how do we know you won't minge and damage the servers reputation as staff?

Bonk, I understand that you really want to change for the better. You truly do possess a ability few players on the server have, your knowledgeable and understand the rules very well. But with the way you conduct yourself on the server including past warnings and actions i'm not so sure I can actually give you support on this application. What troubles me the most are the disrespect related warnings you've received in the past which shows how you truly feel about individuals different from yourself. If your unable to get along with other players and are quick to throw insults based on a persons beliefs/opinions I highly doubt you won't act the same as a staff member. You say you'll change, but unless we actually see that willingness to change in game I highly doubt we'll see you as a staff member. Don't take this comment the wrong way Bonk, but you are not staff material. Prove to all of the people responding to this thread,including myself that you really want to change as not just a staff member but as a player on the server. My stance on this thread has been made clear, i'm sorry Bonk but -SUPPORT

You're great as a player but you've broken too many rules to be trusted as staff. i'm sorry but must be honest and give to a 

-SUPPORT

• Gaminglight Love 1

BonkBoeink,

-Support

Honestly, I believe everyone deserves second chances. I just don't believe you're ready yet. I've been in your exact situation with another server, I believe you deserve another chance as in a human. But, after reading your application I don't believe you deserve a new chance. You put very little effort in to making your application.

I wish you the best of luck ~Iceman

+/Support

+You have cleaned up your act a lot from the past and matured

+Your warns are getting less frequent

+Active

-Many of your warns are for breaking major rules

-Sometimes you can have a short temper

-Still minor minge sometimes

-High number of warns

Bonk, I know you've heard this from everyone else in the replies, and will probably hear it from people after me, but I think you should give it a little bit more time before you apply again. Your main problem right now in my eyes is your outbursts you have. If someone is being uncooperative or frustrating you go off on them, which, to me, is the number one thing that you should not do in sits. If you can work on that and get that under control then I believe you would be ready.

gog

13 hours ago, Skela said:

Here is my honest opinion about this:

+/- Support 

Look kiddo, you gotta understand something.

not everything is going to be in your way.

You have a change of heart when it comes to the minges you’ve done in the path. But realistically, you need to stomp out your biggest weakness.

which is; you wanting it your way. You also need to understand how to calm down, and not go over the top with swearing and arguing.

once you figure out how to do that. I’m +support

cause I see you can put your mind into things you believe in and I see you can try to change. Just kill the weeds and regrow yourself bud

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator