Billy 1hk

Billy vise

Steam Name: [Builder] Lily

Ingame Name: Billy 1hk

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198864429060/

Ban Length: 2 days
The admin that Banned you: Calamity

Reason for Ban: Are the server rules a joke to you? (Player Disrespect | Mic Spam | NCWS | NITRP)

Dispute: So someone Failed rp by Trying to kidnap me without an advert I type in OOC "you are a cunt" and then got tp to a sit, I would have excepted a player diss warn but He banned me for Are the server rules a joke to you? (Player Disrespect | Mic Spam | NCWS | NITRP), Micspam, my mic is shit and the only thing I said was "are you going to ban me?" NITRP I don't understand what I did nothing that i did was Wrong (in the RP) and I don't know what NCWS is but I didn't do anything I don't know why he lied, I used my mic 1 time's and I didn't do Anything I just started playing the server again and this admin Decide's to ban me, Really

I can understand why calamity banned you. But what I would have done instead of  banning him first is to minge him for a long period of time. But I don’t think the ban is false still I would just say wait out the ban. But it will be a —/+ support from me 

But something I want to point out is that racism is not okey at all. So just don’t say the N word. We are trying to be a friendly gaming community where you don’t need to worry about racism and other stuff. And just have a fun time and play video games 

Banning someone should only be the last resort. 

But I still want to hear calamity’s side 

Edited by Jeff Junior

- Support

You said the n word for no reason, laughing at what I said, mic spamming in the sit for no reason, you had no reason for any of that. Fame and I have been dealing with way to many people saying the n word so Fame just decided to blacklist people because of it.

NCWS "Not copperating with staff" was given because you never just listened and gave no effort in disputuing calling someone a "cunt" in ooc dissing them for no reason at all. You had no intention to roleplay just being a minge thinking it is funny being in a sit calling someone a cunt. I was tired after talking to you and you did not care at all.

You expect a slap on the wrist and a minge? You think these things are a joke? Sorry not happening, wait out your ban, appealing a ban that is 2 days is not worth it.

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

- Support

You said the n wordfor no reason, laughing at what I said, mic spamming in the sit for no reason, you had no reason for any of that. Fame and I have been dealing with way to many people saying the n word so Fame just decided to blacklist people because of it.

NCWS "Not copperating with staff" was given because you never just listened and gave no effort in disputuing calling someone a "cunt" in ooc dissing them for no reason at all. You had no intention to roleplay just being a minge thinking it is funny being in a sit calling someone a cunt. I was tired after talking to you and you did not care at all.

You expect a slap on the wrist and a minge? You think these things are a joke? Sorry not happening, wait out your ban, appealing a ban that is 2 days is not worth it.

-support reason above

Edited by Jimmy James

-support

Racism is not tolerated here.  A lot of people have been blacklisted for it.  You only got 2 days.  I would count your blessings and take this time to think about how you act in our servers.

22 minutes ago, Ronin said:

-support

Racism is not tolerated here.  A lot of people have been blacklisted for it.  You only got 2 days.  I would count your blessings and take this time to think about how you act in our servers.

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

5 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

I want to point out is that racism is not okey at all

When was i raciste?

5 hours ago, Calamity said:

- Support

You said the n word for no reason, laughing at what I said, mic spamming in the sit for no reason, you had no reason for any of that. Fame and I have been dealing with way to many people saying the n word so Fame just decided to blacklist people because of it.

Exuse me when was i raciste?