BG Vote  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Loki/Law Be Granted The Rank of Brigadier General?

• Yes, I believe he would fit the position
    • No, I do not believe he would fit the position

Posted (edited)

Name: Loki/Law

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:57595427

Rank (Must be LTC+): 2LT, I have explicit permission from Grand General Invaliff to apply.

Why do you want to be a general?: Over the course of time of being on the server (server time is 3 weeks but in reality I've been here for 7 months) I have accomplished everything I've set out to do. 501st BXO, 501st BCO, 104th Jedi Commander, Jedi Council, I've done it all; however, there is one thing I have yet to truly accomplish, become a BG+. I believe I have the right set of both combat and leadership skills to get the job done. My skills, in my opinion, are being wasted being a 2LT once more. The only reason I'm a 2LT is due to coming out of 501st reserves which is a setback to CPT and rank transferring from 501st to 41st which would drop me to 2LT. Like I said before, my skills are being squandered now that I'm a regular CO and it's honestly driving me insane, I believe that if I am granted the rank of BG, it would not only help me, but the battalions I'm over as well. Hell, I'll help anyone and everyone if they need it.

Why should you be trusted to hold this rank?: I believe the word trust is used as a generalization, seeing as this is a game and I'm nothing more than a guy behind a monitor, for me personally, I can't trust anyone, people lie all the time. Now for the multiple answers I have to this question.
1. I have been nothing but loyal to those I work under or lead, betrayal is not in my vocabulary to say the least. I was loyal and funny enough, still am, to the 501st, I have been with them since the first day I joined the server and although I am currently with the 41st, I'm always trying to see how the 501st is managing since I left. Now you may be wondering "well you're loyal to 501st, but what about 41st?" I am loyal to them as well, no matter where I work, I swear my allegiance to said battalion or job. I have an iron will and I have undying loyalty.

2. I have been 501st BXO, 501st BCO and 501st Jedi General Anakin Skywalker. I have been told numerous times from various individuals over the course of being Rex that I was "the best commander on the server." Now while I have humility, it is indeed hard to deny that considering I revived, reinvented and lead the 501st non-stop altogether. Even when I was on LOA or offline, I would still do work in the background for the 501st albeit officer meetings, squad development, roster work or just general conversation.

3. I have been 104th Jedi Commander, 38th Jedi General Kit Fisto and 41st. While I have primarily worked with attack battalions, I have made sure to be no stranger to any other battalions that specialize in something completely different. I always make sure I am prepared for the task I'm about to take on. While I enjoy attack battalions more than I do over others, it's mainly from a biased standpoint, I honestly loved the hell out of doing 38th's engineering work or defending with the 104th. I'm a(n) MT in the 41st so I haven't done much scouting.

4. During my time as Kit Fisto and Anakin Skywalker, I have lead the entire base more than once, whether it be on-base or off during missions, so I'd say I've seen how everyone operates and I can see how they can work harmoniously with one another. While, yes, I was just a Jedi and they do indeed get a ton of flak for being an easy way of achieving commander or general status, I'd say these statements are nothing but false, achieving Jedi Commander just means you're the in-between of BXO and BCO, and quite honestly, making council is a very difficult task in itself. While it seems like I'm just defending Jedi now, the lesson to be learned from this point is that even though I was Jedi, I still worked exceptionally hard to achieve the status of Jedi Council.

5. I have always had the attitude that no matter who I work over or under, I will always treat them with respect. I have made it one of my main goals to be able to work with anyone and everyone. While this answer is short, it gets to the point. 

How often can you be online?: Daily to every other day

How many warnings do you have on SWRP?: None

Conclusion: If I am to be granted the permission of Brigadier General, I assure you, you will not nor ever regret it.
Untitled.thumb.png.34ca9bd2cb3f6eec19438a6a8d1c75fc.png

Edited by PS1 Hagrid
Fixed my in-game time from 2 weeks to 3 weeks

Major +Support

Ex Council member and Commander so totally qualified 

Very Active

Very Mature

Knows how to deal with all situations that present there self

Responsible

Very Respectful

Mega+support
-Ex BCO Rex
-Ex Kit Fisto
-Ready to be a BG
-Good at his job
-Great Trooper
-Jesse

3 hours ago, AdamW729 said:

Major +Support

Very Active

Very Mature

Responsible

Very Respectful

5 hours ago, AdamW729 said:

Major +Support

Very Active

Very Mature

Responsible

Very Respectful

11 hours ago, AdamW729 said:

Major +Support

Very Active

Very Mature

Responsible

Very Respectful

(I meant to vote yes in poll sorry misclick)

On 7/8/2019 at 6:33 PM, AdamW729 said:

Major +Support

Very Active

Very Mature

Responsible

Very Respectful

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:33 PM, AdamW729 said:

Major +Support

Very Active