Koda's-Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Kenai
Message added by th3

Avoid posting on old posts simply to get your post count up. We want active members to be engaged in discussion instead of posting 1 liners on posts to get their count up. Be consistently more active on the forums and reapply in 1 week.

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Koda

What is your steam name?: Koda

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:436445400

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community?: (roughly) Early June

What date did you make your forums account?: June 12, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: I have 0 on the server but 5 from PolicerRP when I first had GMOD.20190708133656_1.jpg.b5d707b92bc1202d212239069f3749a4.jpg

Have you donated?: No

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes!

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (California) 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): 

I believe that I deserve this rank because I am extremely active on the server and trust myself to become an exceptional moderator. Although I just got back from a week in Puerto Rico I have been planning to apply for a while, so I figured I’d do it when I got back. So far I have over 1 week in-game time spent on the server. I am also online during the late hours when there are little to no staff online. This is why I believe I would be most valuable because I am able to assist with peoples issues and regulate the server during the time in which there are the most minges and least staff. I feel that I am very responsible and able to deal with sits and issues with honesty, fairness, and common sense. I believe that I am friendly to all players and well known on the server especially within GenSec in which I am Master Sergeant. I find enjoyment in helping others and believe in justice and fairness. If I were to get this job I would be honored to join the staff and perform my job to the best of my ability.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: 

First I would attempt to calm the person down and if they continue to curse at me I would gag them. Next, I would tell them what they have done wrong and inform them of the punishments they shall receive, being MassRDM and Staff disrespect. After that, I would apply the warn for MassRDM/StaffDiss. If they had decided to LTAP during the sit to avoid their punishment then I would add that to warn (MassRDM/StaffDiss/LTAP). Lastly, I would call a higher member from staff to give them the 10,000-second minge for MassRdm then he/she could decide to add an extra 3660 seconds if they had LTAP’d.  

+Application looks nice, very well organized and formatted.

+150 word minimum surpassed.

+High rank in Gensec proves maturity and ability to lead.

+Never had issues with you.

+Very active, I always see you on regardless of the time of day i'm playing.

+Warnings are very old.

-Warnings are present, although from different servers this shows a somewhat mingey side of you.

Other then that you seem like you'd be a wonderful addition to staff, I actually confused you for staff when I first joined the server. This application has my full +support

1 hour ago, Mr. Hang Man said:

+Warnings are very old.

Other then that you seem like you'd be a wonderful addition to staff, I actually confused you for staff when I first joined the server. This application has my full +support

Warnings were a long time ago, Koda Is a great Member of Gensec and Fully deserves this.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Mr. Hang Man said:

+Warnings are very old.

-Warnings are present, although from different servers this shows a somewhat mingey side of you.

7 hours ago, Mr. Hang Man said:

+Warnings are very old.

It does seem you necro'd a few posts to show forum activity.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator