Should i be a Trial Moderator   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Trial Moderator

• yes
    • no

1.     What is your in-game name?: Max Holland, Max nebs and Owen Davis

2.     What is your steam name?: Owen 287

3.     What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:160820176 

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I was an head admin on a dark rp server and a admin on a military rp server,

5.     What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing around end of July 2018 but then left the server because of family issues and got back into the server 3 weeks ago

6.     What date did you make your forums account? 8th of aug 2018

7.     Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8.     How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 warns https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198281906080/screenshot/780728941934840153

9.     Have you donated? Yes

10.  What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11.  Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

12.  Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

13.  Timezone:  Ireland GMT but I play US time as well

14.  Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve to become Trial moderator because Im very active on the server and because I spend loads of time on the server I think I should spend some of that time helping players and helping the server. With my past experience as staff on other servers I can put that to use I know how. I know to do sits and how to use the commands this means I know how to handle intense situation or how to calm angry or mingy players, I also know the right jail , ming and the appropriate time to ban someone . I am very professional when it comes to being a staff member this means I am calm and will not be taking sides because I’m someone’s friend or am in their gang/family. I have a good understanding of the rules meaning I never really break the rules besides a few occasions I want to be able to help players understand the rules like I do and make sure that they have a good time here at gaming light. Thanks for reading.

16.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would claim the sit, then I would jail tp the person when they start cursing at me I would calmly ask them to stop swearing or they will be gaged if they don’t stop I would then gag them by using !gag I would then double check that there were rdming by looking at the logs, if they were mass rdming I would then warn them for mass rdm and staff dis then I would ask a higher staff rank to teleport to me so they can give them the 10,000 second minge then I would un jail the person and return him using the !return @ command.  

Edited by Owen 287
posted link of warns, fixed steam Id

+/- Support

- wrong steam id

- low forums activity

- never really seen in-game 

-16 is a bit wrong

+ No warns

+ BST/GMT member

I'm currently on LOA so I might be wrong but I have never seen you in-game and I'm in BST.  For q16 you should always place minged people in the minge box but normal players aren't aware of the box since it under the map and it isn't included in the handbook.  If this gets denied PM me on the forums or discord and I'll happily help you 

Good Luck ~ Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+/- Support

Good App

Has Staff Experience

I'm a very active player and spend a good amount of time with Juicy (In his name in the screenshot) and I don't think I've ever seen you. Some could say time zone but I play at all times during the day and night so I'm just not sure.

Make yourself more known amongst the community and maybe decide on one name to use in the server rather than 3 or 4

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

15 hours ago, Sion said:

+/- Support

- wrong steam id

- low forums activity

- never really seen in-game 

-16 is a bit wrong

+ No warns

+ BST/GMT member

I'm currently on LOA so I might be wrong but I have never seen you in-game and I'm in BST.  For q16 you should always place minged people in the minge box but normal players aren't aware of the box since it under the map and it isn't included in the handbook.  If this gets denied PM me on the forums or discord and I'll happily help you 

Good Luck ~ Sion

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

+support 

you have experience 

you have good amount of form posts 

good app 

spelling and hammer isn’t the best but that’s ok because it won’t affect you as a staff member asking as you have a mic and I haven’t seen you in game but I only started yesterday 

Edited by allanaghgallagher

On 7/9/2019 at 4:43 PM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Good Application 

Experienced 

Not sure about activitiy 

However seems ready for staff and should be given a chance 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/9/2019 at 11:05 AM, ViperKing said:

+/- Support

Good App

Has Staff Experience

I'm a very active player and spend a good amount of time with Juicy (In his name in the screenshot) and I don't think I've ever seen you. Some could say time zone but I play at all times during the day and night so I'm just not sure.

Make yourself more known amongst the community and maybe decide on one name to use in the server rather than 3 or 4

spacer.png

- Support

Application paints a picture of who you are. Proof read it. Also I suggest reading accepted applications and the staff handbook to get correct answers.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 7/9/2019 at 10:43 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Good Application 

Experienced 

Not sure about activitiy 

However seems ready for staff and should be given a chance 

Also don’t -support cause of the under map thing it doesn’t mention it in the hand book

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.