• No

What is your in-game name?: Emerald

What is your steam name?: EmeraldViper1504 sups.gg

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:218471005

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 7/2/19

What date did you make your forums account? 7/7/19

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 Warns

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Well I'm Reading It Now

Timezone: Pacific Time Zone

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Because I Want To Help The Community Out And Help People Have a Better Experience! So If I Get This Role It Will Mean a Lot To Me. And Because There Are Not Alot Of Admins On, People Think They Can Do What Ever They Want And I Want To Put A End To That. Sincerely, Emerald ?

I Would Bring Them Into A Sit And See How Many Warns He Has If He Has 10 Warns: 7,200 sec minge If 20 Warns: 14,400 If 30 Warns: 21,600 And If 40+ Warns: Permanent Minge But Only A Admin Can Do That So I Would give them 10,000 minge for MRDN

Edited by EmeraldViper1504 sups.gg

7 minutes ago, Carpenter John said:

+ Support

- Obviously knows what he is doing

- Has experience

- Seems active

- Very well made application

Would be a great administrator, maybe even superadmin.

What a legend. Mr. One post man. This man needs his tags he already got the spot in my eyes.

-Support 

Honestly they didn't read anything in the handbook. This app needs major fixing.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

-support,

It looks like you took a few minutes to make this. You are inactive on the forums; your answer to Q. 16 was incredibly wrong. I don’t know if this is a joke or not because you seem to want to be staff, but didn’t put any effort into this. @EmeraldViper1504 sups.gg, if you do want to be staff, I suggest you improve forums activity become more known and then put more effort into your staff app. 

PS: the answer to Q. 16 is in the staff handbook and you can also figure it out from other people’s applications that were accepted. 

7 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

-Support

-Way to new for the server

-Question 16 is way wrong you wouldn't ban them 

-Not reaching a minimum of 150 words on Q15

-No Forum activity 

-You can't apply for admin you would have to be a TMOD

Trap.—

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

+ Support

- Obviously knows what he is doing

- Has experience

- Seems active

- Very well made application

Would be a great administrator, maybe even superadmin.

This app is absolutely legendary

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

10 hours ago, October said:

-support,

It looks like you took a few minutes to make this. You are inactive on the forums; your answer to Q. 16 was incredibly wrong. I don’t know if this is a joke or not because you seem to want to be staff, but didn’t put any effort into this. @EmeraldViper1504 sups.gg, if you do want to be staff, I suggest you improve forums activity become more known and then put more effort into your staff app. 

PS: the answer to Q. 16 is in the staff handbook and you can also figure it out from other people’s applications that were accepted. 

- Support

- Forum account made very recently also 1 post

- Did not show proof of no warns

- Way below the 150 word minimum

- Q16 is incorrect

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer

On 7/8/2019 at 12:23 PM, October said:

-support,

-support. same points as october

• th3 locked this topic