Fred's warn appeal

Derf

Your In-game: Fred

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78991971

The admin's name in-game: (off-duty) SRT 2LT Steve 1T79

The admin's steam name (If you know it): My pet steve

What warning did you receive:  i was warned for failrp and ARDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.png.cd68ce04e31ba55fc6e012050766ed66.png

Why do you think this warn was false: It started when PIS told me to walk out of bank cause they were gonna do a robbery. i walked out with my gun out and CPL Cooper9 came up to me and told me to put my gun down while holding a mp5 at me now out of fear i shot him and killed him. Next SRT started shooting me so i went for cover in bank. At the time i didn't realize how that could be seen as failrp but i was just doing it for my protection. Steve came in and exchanged shots with me saying that it was failrp and i was getting warned hearing those words i got scared and stopped shooting. after which i asked why and he stopped and said your getting warned and continued on killing me and giving me a warn as a SRT instead of calling a staff and making a sit so i could explain myself.

Any extra information: I was not involved in the bank robbery i was just trying to leave before i was held at gun point by cops.

Waiting on Steve's side.

-support

Stories are vastly different from each other.  I agree with the others, anyone got evidence?

Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg

i Can Confirm that he was not a part of it and i believe that it should only been a Verbal Warning for it and it seemed as if he was New to the Server and no hard feelings he kill me but it's all good       

Signed:    Corporal Cooper9 1-A-33

+/- Support

2 stories are clashing. What happened isn't very clear. 

Video proof would be useful

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

2 hours ago, Derf said:

giving me a warn as a SRT instead of calling a staff and making a sit so i could explain myself.

Hes senior admin he can warn off duty

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

- Support

Your story does not add up, maybe provide some actual evidence? With Steves side it made sense why he warned you so.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

2 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

I saw you outside of the bank, and after told to leave the area, you attempted to shoot down multiple officers, in which you ran into the bank, after pointing a gun at a fellow officer, in which led to me killing you, with help from my fellow officers. 

While on ur side u said that at the same time cooper was apprehending me for having a gun out.

1 hour ago, Calamity said:

- Support

Your story does not add up, maybe provide some actual evidence? With Steves side it made sense why he warned you so.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

4 hours ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

- support
1) Steve is a super admin, he doesn't need to pull you into a sit
2) Based on what you and Steve said, multiple officers had guns to you, if you have one and they have like 3, thats fearRP

Steve is a senior Admin. But well said; I agree

~Charlie