Carpenter's Support Application

Carpenter John

In-Game Name: Carpenter John

Steam Name: [GL] Bill Nye the Russian Spy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41745305

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost Daily

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes.

What timezone are you in? Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT)

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I wish to join the staff team due to the feeling of being able to further make a change and help people. I also would like to meet new people and overall improve myself to help prepare for future staff ranks. During my previous experience with Support Team (My PoliceRP days) I was able to learn a lot about other people and make a change or difference from this. Additionally, working with a team is very pleasing to me and one of the things I am quite good at, this would help me improve as an individual and in turn help the community. Overall, the reason I want to join support is to help make a difference, help other people and work with a team.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I am extremely active and am able to hop on almost daily, including the teamspeak. Additionally I posses many great traits such as the ability to give and take critisicm, respect for others and myself, and maturity.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would first introduce myself as both a member of the staff team and support team. I would then ask them what the issue is, and other general information concerning the issue (When it started occuring, is it widespread, have you tried this and that). It really does depend on the issue and situation but I will list some occurences.

- Forums Issue. Usually it is them being unable to sign in. I ask them if they have signed in using steam and if they say no, I direct them to trying that.

- Donation tags. I direct them to a SMT waiting room (Manager).

- In-game ban or warn needed. Depending on what server, I would usually direct them to the ban request or player report section.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, I do.

On 7/8/2019 at 4:17 PM, Jeff Junior said:

I think carpenter should get accepted as he is a former Manager, Super mature, and a great guy over all. Good luck 

Jeff Jr Support+

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 4:17 PM, Jeff Junior said:

I think carpenter should get accepted as he is a former Manager, Super mature, and a great guy over all. Good luck 

Jeff Jr Support+

Really good guy, friendly, capable. Good Luck

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Fame locked this topic