New Map - Denied

pilotboydan140

I agree. The map we are operating on now is great! It has a simple design, mostly easy to maneuver around, and when Roleplaying as a Government Agency it is easy to recognize and call-out landmarks if needed, but it would be nice to have a new map, with potentially new areas, new buildings, new landmarks, and potentially new scenarios other than the common Bank Robbery, House Raid, Warehouse Raid, or whatever it may be. I agree with Daniel; lets see a new map, or possibly go back to the new one for a little bit!!!!!!!!!

-supportΒ 

this will end up causing a lot of confusion and a lot of time would be wasted for people to get to know the map.Β last time the map changed people lost their ranks in pd and other jobs. As said up above this would cause some of our player base to leave because the my don’t like the map or it can’t support their computer etc! I understand how people may feel bored in this map but you’ll eventually get bored of the new mapΒ 

-Support

Last time I seriously played on the server was last Summer, and we were on this map. Around X-mas, I decided to get back into it and saw we were back on the dumb map with the highway in the middle of it. I played for 2 hours trying as hard as possible to RP and had already explored the entire map. If we moved to an ENTIRELY new map that no other Police RP servers play on, it might increase our player base, but moving back to that highway map is only going to lose us players because it's so small and just not as much fun as Rockford.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❀️

Unfortunately, this is actually a custom map made for the server specifically.Β  Yeah it's not much but it is still a custom map. I don't think we'll be changing for a while sadly.Β 

Β β€œThe only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” β€” C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since MarchΒ 2018 ||

|| FormerΒ MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || FormerΒ NSA Director || FormerΒ MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-Support

• Would take a while for everyone to get to grips with the new map
  • All bases will then be pointless
  • Players might not like it therefor the player base will drop
  • We just got this map couple of months ago

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

18 hours ago, Owen 287 said:

-supportΒ 

this will end up causing a lot of confusion and a lot of time would be wasted for people to get to know the map.Β last time the map changed people lost their ranks in pd and other jobs. As said up above this would cause some of our player base to leave because the my don’t like the map or it can’t support their computer etc! I understand how people may feel bored in this map but you’ll eventually get bored of the new mapΒ 

Β 

On 7/8/2019 at 7:34 PM, pilotboydan140 said:

@VyxLiveΒ I also suggested a entirely new map not just the old one! I’d rather go to a completely new map that we can exploreΒ 

Making a whole new map is very expensive and costs alot of time. This current map is good and where most gl players like playing on. You cant just say 'make n new map' there is alot of factors you need to think about.

Huge - Support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander &Β J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

Β 

tbh, my LOA long could have been over 2 months ago, but I didnt really want to come back because I hated the last map

On 7/7/2019 at 10:33 PM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

To be honest, I'd rather not switch maps again because last time we changed maps we lost some of our player base and it caused a lot of issues. So, its aΒ -SupportΒ from me.

Β 

On 7/7/2019 at 7:33 PM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

To be honest, I'd rather not switch maps again because last time we changed maps we lost some of our player base and it caused a lot of issues. So, its aΒ -SupportΒ from me.

-supportΒ 

The map with the highway in the middle was really laggy and sucked. I prefer RockfordΒ 

On 7/8/2019 at 2:38 PM, Sion said:

-Support

• Would take a while for everyone to get to grips with the new map
  • All bases will then be pointless
  • Players might not like it therefor the player base will drop
  • We just got this map couple of months ago

Β 

spacer.png

On 7/7/2019 at 10:33 PM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

They lost a BIG chunk of their player base last time they switched maps, that's like asking Rockstar to change the location for GTA 5 because your getting tired of looking at it, when it works perfectly fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | CustomΒ  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017