Hangs Event Team Application

Hang

In-Game Name: Hang

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76022091

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

What is your RP Rank?: 2LT in E11, Operations Supervisor in Janitorial

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): None, I've had staff positions where I had to come up with events but nothing specific like a gamemaster or event planner.

How Active are you? (1/10): Solid 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words): I've already proven myself to be a active member of staff, and a overall good member of the community despite my brief amount of time on the server. I honestly believe I can make high quality events that don't always need to result in violence. Instead encouraging passive role play which seems to be forgotten quite often on the server. As much as I like the event team, doing breaches all the time is going to make the game quite stale. There's  going to be moments when other more preferable methods of events will be far better then your typical "Lol all scps breached have fun", As a event planner you need some level of creativity to make good events. And I am certain that I possess that level of creativity needed to make a truly grand event. I can also assist with events such as modeling, bringing, and vehicle spawning which sometimes becomes a hassle for event team members when not enough of them are on to actually assist in the event. I often find one person working on events or just two people, regardless of my own comments I hope I can be a very good addition to the event team such as I have been with the staff team. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): 079 breaches information from the facility to the outside along with 05 councils identities and other classified info  moved to a computer located in the industrial area of the city. Forcing the facility to move in and recover the information, CI and citizens (Citizens chosen by the event team) will have to fight back or surrender the information over to the foundation. The facility will be forced to terminate all subjects in possession of such compromising info from the foundation in this event. Press members/News agencies will also be in the city to promote the passive roleplay aspect of the event, spreading the info (in roleplay) worldwide. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 079, a SCP with a interesting background. Despite being a Euclid SCP it has proven itself to be quite dangerous to foundation security (being the main reason for the game SCP Containment Breach.) An AI that has sentience has always been a interesting topic for me. It knows it can't feel nor understand the motive of humans, despite this 079 is a very talkative SCP and even has a friendship of sorts with SCP 682 in lore. 079 despite his limited memory and abilities posses a serious risk to the foundation. With people even considering termination of 079 to prevent breaches. 079 is not like other SCP's where it posses a PHYSICAL risk to humanity but instead posses the ability to control humanity through its dependence on technology. I'd even go as far to say that 079 is a KETER class if allowed a stronger PC. And that's why I like 079, its motives run deep, despite its lack of emotion it longs for freedom like any other human would if put in this situation. 

On 7/7/2019 at 8:54 PM, Azius said:

+1 Really nice guy who's very creative and fun, He'll be a great addition to the event team if this gets accepted.

But I thought Moderators can’t apply?

Edited by Garlic

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

HUGE + SUPPORT

- Amazing APP

- Interesting Event IDEA

- Very ACTIVE

- All in all a chill active guy that's very fun to play with I think he would do great as event team, he's ALSO STAFF OF THE MONTH!

(Hoovy, Hang has my biggest +Support out of everyone!)

+Support

-Really good guy

-Active

- Cool event idea

- extremely good app

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

• Hoovy locked this topic