D-Class CCs spawn - Denied

steppy

What you want to see? - D-Class CC spawns being moved to the surface.

Why should we add it? - 

* Having the current D-Class custom classes in D-Block is chaos, GenSec keeps failing to hold D-Block due to their equipment which causes problems throughout the facility.
* GenSec personnel already have difficulties with D-Class riots without the CCs.
* D-Class should not be that strong in the first place, if the CCs get moved away, we would get more RP and less TDM on the server.
* D-Class Being able to dominate the facility in this manner doesn't make sense RP wise and slows down the Research branch.
* There are a few suggestions of nerfing some of their stuff, but even if the weapons do get nerfed, the custom class owners will get another weapon which will cause chaos in the facility, and this will repeat.
That's why I think the best choice would be to move them to the surface. They could raid the foundation similar to Chaos Insurgency and try to breach SCPs as an escaped group of D-Class looking for revenge.

What are the advantages of having this? -

1. This will calm down the problematic D-Class riots.
2. It will be more lore friendly as D-Class shouldn't be so strong.

Who is it mainly for? - D-Class CCs and GenSec

Links to any content - N/A

18 hours ago, Dcethe said:

+support

Tho i think that only D-Class with Melee weapons should have the ability to spawn in D-Block. Guns would need to spawn on surface because it makes no sense for them to be there.

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye