DHOS Lefty Resignation

Lefty

Whats Poppin it's your DHOS Lefty well former…… Today 7/7/19 I will be resigning from DHOS after my 8 months of service towards GENSEC. I hate writing this honestly since I worked really hard for this branch and I love this branch with all my heart and GENSEC will always be my home that I can come to. I have come a long way from when I joined back in December of 2018. I have worked very hard to get to the position I was at, I even dedicated weekends to play on the server, until I got the position of DHOS, the DHOS position was a milestone that I am proud that I have completed and I hoped that I continued to move on to higher levels but unfortunately I am unable to do it due to the lack of my activity lately and some of my fellow command members saying that I should step down from my position as I feel that I can't be a suitable DHOS for them. When I am gone I hope you guys find a suitable DHOS that you feel like that you can look up to. I am leaving my recommendation to the HOS.

Remarks

Jet - Jet you deserve the biggest thanks, you helped me become a great DHOS, you were the person who helped me start of my gaminglight career and security career I look up to you because you are the hardest working person I know out there.

Chief -  Cool robot guy, keep active and you probably will get Deputy Site (Assuming Dogz gets moved up.)

Rang - Cool guy, loved playing total war with you and I could see you becoming a great site admin one day or a great SMT member. Late Congrats on SA

Matrices - Honestly you make a better DHOS than me and definitely deserves the HOS position over me you are hard-working, you have done things better than I could have ever done, keep up the awesome work and I could definitely see you being a site admin one day.

Low Command- Thank you for your hard work and dedication towards GENSEC. Some advice, be active don't be like me and be inactive, the lower enlisted look up to you and expect great things from you guys, keep up with the promotions and also listen to high command because that makes things easier. Good Luck!

Security Enlisted - Remember If you guys feel like you guys are not being recognized by command just keep working at it and eventually you will soon get the reward you want. Good luck!

P.S. I will still be on the server if you have any questions I am always free in Teamspeak and In-game.

DHOS Lefty signing off.

• Sad 2

now this is epic

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

Hello Lefty,

Its sad to a longtime member of security and a friend leave but if this is what you feel needs to be done then so be it. You made many contributions and helped build leadership in many ways to run GENSEC. You will be missed and it was wonderful to work along side you. Good luck in your future endevours and I hope success follows you wherever you choose to go next.

DENIED 

Ok but in all seriousness its sad to see you go lefty, i enjoyed having you as one of my DHOSs and if you ever want to play total war again im here boi 

also imma beat you when i see you on next ❤️ 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."