Breen - Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Breen

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Breen

What is your steam name?: The IRS

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:78650607

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April 12th, 2019

What date did you make your forums account? April 12th, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have one warn

image.png.291af435aa6294c999245fb4cdef79e4.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (Arizona)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank because I am very active on the server, with three weeks of playtime and I am, for the most part, knowledgeable with the rules of the server. If I am not sure about a rule I look it up in the MOTD to check if I am 100% sure before discussing. Since I joined I have been very careful to follow the rules and not cause huge problems. Often I am online either early in the morning or late at night, in my timezone, when there is no staff online, what some players call "Minge Hours," and people think they can get away with breaking rules because there is no staff online. I wish to change that, I believe that as a trial mod, I can at least enforce the rules at these times lacking of authority, even if it means just being on duty. There might not be much to do while there is barely anyone online, but people should not run around in chaos ruining the fun for people who are trying to find something to do. I love the GamingLight community, it was a very welcoming community when I first joined about 3 months ago, and I would like to keep it that way for future new members. I wish to do this by keeping those who have no intention to respect others and follow the rules of the server away, help keep the GamingLight RP experience fun, and help inform the newer members of the community of rules they might not have known about.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If someone were to mass RDM, then just  curse at me in the sit, the first thing I would do is gag the player so I can inform them what they have done wrong and the punishments they will receive for mass RDMing and disrespecting others, and also to prevent further disrespect. Then, I would warn them for mass RDM and player/staff disrespect in one warn. Next, I would enable antiminge on the player for the maximum of 300 seconds that a trial mod can do, and finally I would call a higher staff member to the sit to give the player the full 10,000 second antiminge for mass RDM.

Edited by colonelchronos
I messed up my timezone because I did not understand fully how to properly list a timezone

gog

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator