Bimmy Bays Mass FailRP and Mass RDM

Breen

Your in game name: Breen

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78650607

The player's in game name: Bimmy Bays

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:445364752

What did the player do: Bought a Negev as SCP-106, went around killing everyone with it, then jumped into d block and killed d class with it. He got demoted and swapped to SO, then started rdming all of gensec, he got demoted again and swapped between SCPs, and abusing them too. He left the server when he realized he was being recorded and his steam ID was known.

Evidence (required): 
SCP-106

Gensec RDM 1

Gensec RDM 2

Rest of the incidents

What do you believe should happen to the player: Long-term Ban/perma ban

Any extra information: This was happening at a time where there was no staff online, so they most likely thought they could get away with this because there would be no staff online to punish them.

Edited by colonelchronos

gog

+Support 

In under no circumstances should this be happening, the video clearly shows his actions and his many attempts to ruin others RP experience including abusing 106. I feel that a perma ban is very necessary in this type of scenario.

~ Infected 

40 minutes ago, Weareinfected said:

+Support 

In under no circumstances should this be happening, the video clearly shows his actions and his many attempts to ruin others RP experience including abusing 106. I feel that a perma ban is very necessary in this type of scenario.

~ Infected 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+ Support

The video evidence is overwhelming and clearly shows this player is purposefully breaking the rules of our server repeatedly. I support a permanent ban of this player.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

15 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

The video evidence is overwhelming and clearly shows this player is purposefully breaking the rules of our server repeatedly. I support a permanent ban of this player.

16 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

6 hours ago, Weareinfected said:

+Support 

~ Chief

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

8 hours ago, Weareinfected said:

+Support 

~ Infected 

Trap.—

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, steppy said:

+Support

Nothing to be said, just get this guy banned...

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Accepted

Player will receive a 29 week ban and a warning. Also he will be blacklisted from every foundation and CI job as well as 106.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic