Nexieys Ban Appeal

Nexieys

Steam Name: [GL] Nexieys

Ingame Name: Nexieys

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121258776

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Nolon Landon

Reason for Ban: "DDOS Threat"

Dispute: Firstly, I would like to say I completely understand the security measures GL takes and how a DDOS Threat could damage GL. But then I want to say, when I was banned I was with around 5-7 people and we were minging, I’ll be honest. Then we got caught by Nolan and he minged/warned us. After that around 4 of the 7 people started spamming the Admin chat, that they were gonna DDOS the server. I know this because before we were minged they stated they were gonna do this.Then Nolan tped to the minge room and said now you all will be banned for DDOS Threats, then perma banned everyone for the same reason, “DDOS Threats”. I did not personally know any of the people and met them in game. I mainly want to apologize on my behalf of the mingery actions I took apart of. I was warned for the actions that I took place in and was banned for something I did not take place in. In the last 3-5 months I have been playing a GL server (SCP-RP) and came to fall in love with it. Gaining 3 weeks server play time, event team, and senior moderator. I am asking for a second chance, as I have changed and grew to be apart of the family at GL, for members and staff. I am friends with some Police RP staff/members and would love the chance to be able to play with them, as when I am not on SCP - RP. Once again I do apologize for my behavior, wether it was a year ago or not it was immature and unacceptable.

Edited by Nexieys

+Support

Deserves a second chance

Great staff member and player on SCPRP

I dont see why he should not be given a second chance. I understand how DDOS threats are a serious issue but I think everyone deserves a second chance after they proven they have matured and changed.

• Gaminglight Love 1

19 minutes ago, CHIKEN said:

+Support

Deserves a second chance

I dont see why he should not be given a second chance. I understand how DDOS threats are a serious issue but I think everyone deserves a second chance after they proven they have matured and changed.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

2 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

+Support

Deserves a second chance

• Gaminglight Love 1

Signature.png

-support

A DDoS threat is not taken lightly. A DDoS attack can cause a lot of chaos if someone joked about hacking or crashing the server the same will be done to them. There is no valid reason to joke about doing, and seeing how you were staff on SCPRP you should have known better. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+/- support 

DDos threats is a big deal and I don’t think you should be unbanned.

but everyone deserves a second chance 

Also how are you staff? That is something that is weird in my opinion.  But other then that good luck on your ban appeal 

Edited by Jeff Junior
  • Gaminglight Love 1

5 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

+Support

Deserves a second chance

Also if everyone in the room as banned for what some of them were saying, I dunno.

• Gaminglight Love 1

4 hours ago, Sion said:

-support

A DDoS threat is not taken lightly. A DDoS attack can cause a lot of chaos if someone joked about hacking or crashing the server the same will be done to them. There is no valid reason to joke about doing, and seeing how you were staff on SCPRP you should have known better. 

Hey, I appreciate your feedback, but I never DDOS Threat anyone. In my dispute I stated the others did but we all got punished and (PERMA BANNED) for it. Also I wasn’t staff on SCP-RP, when I was banned. I’m staff now a year later from the ban and I just want a second chance, I’ve seen others have it from perma bans and the same reason, why can’t I? I’ve matured much and completely changed from a year ago and I absolutely love GamingLight.

4 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

Also how are you staff? That is something that is weird in my opinion.  But other then that good luck on your ban appeal 

Hey, thanks for the response. I would like to say DDOS Threats are a huge deal and I totally agree with you, but I never threatened, in my dispute I state that the others were doing it and we all got in trouble for it. I have surely matured and would never ever, get in trouble for anything like this again.. not even minging. I represent GL through event team and senior moderator. I’m blessed to be given a chance on SCP-RP, and would love to get unbanned from PoliceRP. This Ban was also a year ago before I was staff and was a mingey person.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

+Support

Deserves a second chance

+ Support

logan2.png

6 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Honestly that was my question his ban was about 1 year ago and its a PoliceRP ban not scp-rp

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/7/2019 at 3:52 AM, CHIKEN said:

+Support

Deserves a second chance

On 7/7/2019 at 4:52 AM, CHIKEN said:

+Support

Deserves a second chance

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+/- support

-Due to the fact this this has taken place about a year ago, something could have gotten lost in translation

-With a Perma because of a DDOS threat, how are u staff, just curious

-Minging around, especially with people who threaten to DDOS? Something should have crossed your mind, (thats no bueno)

-Would love to hear any extra info someone has on the ban,

~Lil Chum

• Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

Deserves a second chance

• Gaminglight Love 1

2 hours ago, Lil Chum said:

+/- support

-Due to the fact this this has taken place about a year ago, something could have gotten lost in translation

-With a Perma because of a DDOS threat, how are u staff, just curious

-Minging around, especially with people who threaten to DDOS? Something should have crossed your mind, (thats no bueno)

-Would love to hear any extra info someone has on the ban,

~Lil Chum

Since the ban was a year ago, SCP RP was still in process of everything, therefore I was not banned there. Yes I was minging but did I know they would threaten DDOS? Of course not.

• Like 1

+Support

Deserves a second chance

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

On 7/7/2019 at 4:41 AM, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

Hes a great Member Of SCP - RP Staff.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

+Support

Deserves a second chance

~Charlie

+Support

Deserves a second chance

On 7/7/2019 at 6:23 AM, Sion said:

-support

• Head Admin
On 7/7/2019 at 7:41 AM, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

I mean + Support

bad boy? - Support

but good boy for getting far on scprp +Support

Gotta look on the other side.

If he's Staff on SCPRP. Obviously it means hes cleaned up his act. +Support 

I mean if he does it again hes got more to loose. +Support

(If you are a female I'll add a s to the he's)

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 7/7/2019 at 10:52 AM, CHIKEN said:

+Support

Deserves a second chance

A person tried appealing a ddos ban and Fame denied  for the reasson they don't unban peopl no matter what

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'