nucleus false warn

BigJohnny

Your In-game:bigjohnny

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198341632562/

The admin's name in-game: SM Nucleus 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):na

What warning did you receive: FailRP (Mugging someone while they were driving)

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://gyazo.com/fc67ed82be53118d5c3f49b3d5e6f99b

Why do you think this warn was false: The warn is false because when i was mugging this officer he backed into a pole and then was still he wasnt even moving at the time i was mugging him and the offcier didnt have any video evidence to back himself up on whether or not he was moving. if he drove off he  would be moving but being at 0 MPH backed into a pole is not moving. while another officer stops and points a gun at me while im trying to get this guy to drop 5k the state trooper is yelling at me you CANT MUG ME WHILE IM DRIVING YOU CANT MUG ME WHILE IM DRIVING and i keep telling him im killing him if he doesnt get out of my car and drop my money because his car is literally not moving why is he complaining. Then the SNR officer shoots me and thats when i killed both the officers then the state trooper called a sit and nucleus said that is common sense that if someones moving i wouldnt be able to mug them yet theres really no rule against it so i dont see how im being punished.  i see people doing it all the  time i do it all the time to staff and other players while they are moving and nothing ever happens. this guy wasnt even moving and he didnt have any video to back it up. nucleus said he talked to another staff member and said it was failrp and is common sense. yet theres no rule against mugging people in a moving car while this guy wasnt even moving and has no video. Why are rules always being made up by staff members. are rules being discussed in staff meetings to be enforced on the players? because these rules are coming out of no where and arent in the rule book...

Any extra information:

+Support

-The car was not moving and there is no video evidence to back up that it was.

-Having a gun pointed at you means you are under Fear RP. Fear RP means when faced with a fearful situation, you must act exactly as you would in real life. If you are in a moving car, you might just keep driving and hope your car doesn't get too damaged in your escape. If your car is incapable of movement, you would comply with the assailant.

-Whether or not the car was moving does not matter when it comes to Fear RP. It means any fearful situation. This State Trooper was under Fear Rp so he needed to do what was best for his own life, which, in this scenario, would be to comply with the gunman.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

1 hour ago, VyxLive said:

+Support

-The car was not moving and there is no video evidence to back up that it was.

-Having a gun pointed at you means you are under Fear RP. Fear RP means when faced with a fearful situation, you must act exactly as you would in real life. If you are in a moving car, you might just keep driving and hope your car doesn't get too damaged in your escape. If your car is incapable of movement, you would comply with the assailant.

-Whether or not the car was moving does not matter when it comes to Fear RP. It means any fearful situation. This State Trooper was under Fear Rp so he needed to do what was best for his own life, which, in this scenario, would be to comply with the gunman.

9 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

if someones moving i wouldnt be able to mug them yet theres really no rule against it

From my perspective after hearing both sides, it looked like the trooper was moving in his vehicle and to me anyway, it wouldn't make sense to mug someone who is driving.

Furthermore, just because it isn't written in the MOTD doesn't mean it isn't explicitly a rule as this is Semi-Serious RP so would you go out in the public and pull a LMG out on someone to mug them whilst they are moving at 20mph?

-Support

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

13 hours ago, Sion said:

Any video proof to prove he was under fearrp and not moving? @BigJohnny Because currently it your word against his 

He’s the one reporting me where’s his evidence. That’s everyones excuse when I call a sit WHERE IS MY evidence since I was the one that reported him. Where’s his evidence? Just because he’s a moderator doesn’t mean he’s truthful 

6 hours ago, Nucleus said:

From my perspective after hearing both sides, it looked like the trooper was moving in his vehicle and to me anyway, it wouldn't make sense to mug someone who is driving.

Furthermore, just because it isn't written in the MOTD doesn't mean it isn't explicitly a rule as this is Semi-Serious RP so would you go out in the public and pull a LMG out on someone to mug them whilst they are moving at 20mph?

-Support

If you didn’t see anything how did it look like anything? He wasn’t driving in the first place why do I need evidence to back his claim up? Just because a rule that was made up that isn’t in MOTD a means that it’s a rule? How is a rule that isn’t in motd being enforced . Exactly it’s semi serious rp not SERIOUS so if there isn’t a rule stating can’t mug person that’s driving then  how am I being warned for that. Where in real life have you ever seen the amount of crime there is in this server? Obviously it’s not a serious realistic server. Itd be nice to have some video of him driving around me trying to mug him instead of him backed into a pole at 0mph

• Like 2

Accepted

- Lack of evidence which actually shows the car moving (which is the basis of this warn). While yes in real life you would very likely not mug a LEO, this is a semi-serious RP server and I have seen many players do it before and not receive a warning

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.