Abusive Manager and ET Leader?

NetworkParadox

I was an Event Team Member for Gaminglight and I used it as a passion and voluntary hobby to assist the servers growth. I go on an LOA for about a month because I'm currently undergoing issues which resulted in my admission to a mental hospital and my need to deal with other things regarding *life*. I was one day met with a Message stating that I MUST come off of LOA the next day or I would be kicked. With no capability of responding at the time, I was met the next day with a message. This message stated that I was kicked from the Event Team and blacklisted from it for half a year. (6 months). I asked "What did I do wrong, why"? and I received no response for days.

So, I went to the Manager of the genre as the next in the chain of command. I tell him the situation and he says he doesn't fully know. The next thing I'm aware of, I was kicked and or banned from all Gaminglight Discord Servers and never contacted again. And to this very moment I have no idea what I have done wrong other than try to live my life.

Overall, Igneous and 'Hoover' or Pinball or whatever you'd like to call him are terrible people in my eyes and I wanted to get this out there. I fully expect to get banned or whatever for speaking my mind on this, it's how people like them work. They silence those that talk against them in the slightest, that's how it will always work.

Edited by EtherealAnomaly
  • Dislike 1

• th3 locked this topic